Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My pc is fucked up againnn.

This is a discussion on My pc is fucked up againnn. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop with these nonsense shit lol.. Get yourself an xp disk and reinstall your entire pc! Talk to me on ...
Page: 2

evilwevel

Stop with these nonsense shit lol.. Get yourself an xp disk and reinstall your entire pc! Talk to me on msn for an xp key
    The most msn virusses are not being able to be fixed..[/b]
    i agree with nostyle, you just have to much things going wrong. a nice clean xp install would solve everything.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

As i've told before I do not have a cd and my friends dont have it either or they dont have windows. They have some weird thing from iBook

Download windows xp, these virusses are freaking hard. You can almost not delete them as they will drop trojans, keyloggers and more shit on your pc.. It keeps going on

evilwevel

ask about it in school, they often offer student licenses which are cheap compared to the normal CDs.

up

mjollner

check regedit (DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING)
    to open regedit use windows key + r (or start->run) and type "regedit" no quotes, and hit enter
    then navigate to hkey_local_machine/software/microsoft/windows/currentversion/run (make sure you left click once on run so the contents show up on the right)
    please post a SS of what you see there
    (if you cant find it i can write and upload a batch file that will find the section of the registry for you so you just have to ss it, gimme a yell if you need it)

check regedit (DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING)
    to open regedit use windows key + r (or start->run) and type "regedit" no quotes, and hit enter
    then navigate to hkey_local_machine/software/microsoft/windows/currentversion/run (make sure you left click once on run so the contents show up on the right)
    please post a SS of what you see there
    (if you cant find it i can write and upload a batch file that will find the section of the registry for you so you just have to ss it, gimme a yell if you need it)[/b]
    This doesnt work in safe mode does it?

Im in safe mode atm. But after windows > Current version > there isnt run only Explorer and if I click on that its browser?

Lemme try standard 1 sec

Alrite standard mode didn make any different.

Took 2 ss's cus I found one that might help aswell.

here it is:
    http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=regeditnx7.png

mjollner

the window in front there is wrong, you are in current_config not hkey_local_machine although i can see from the one at the back it doesnt either... looks like your registry is fucked to be perfectly honest, and there is only 1 way to fix that... format your pc
    only way i can think for this to have happened is that Auslogic cleaner you used, or a virus but there are very few viruses that are capable, or bother, screwing with your registry like that.

further reasons TO NEVER EVER USE REGISTRY CLEANING TOOLS EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

pay me 10$ nd ill send my activiated xp cd :lol:

Allrite so only option is reinstalling windows?

Any1 got cd in holland near Leiden?

Tyvm Pandragon, Thanks for helping me

mjollner

if you have a look around on the net you can probably find an activated copy in an iso image, which can be burnt to cd and then used.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12