NEEED HELP WITH KO -_-

This is a discussion on NEEED HELP WITH KO -_- within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For the latest 3 month I've been playing ko Ive had some real messed up issue, its about when I ...
Page: 1

Siraz

For the latest 3 month I've been playing ko Ive had some real messed up issue, its about when I load ingame, before I got in the first try and I still do sometimes when servers empty ... but now daytime its like this :

1 First try : Have to wait 20min to Load and get dc
    2 Nd try : 20 min again then dc
    3 rd try : 10sec only

so it takes 40min for me to log on normally witch is really annoying ... -_- Ive missed some hardcore boss cause of that.
    My computer is really good , 2gb ram , 500gb harddrive and some hardcore graphic card. before i usally got in ko for less then 10 sec but now i dont know whats wrong -_- , The one who helps me and ill try for like 2 days in row and if its works believe it or not but i will pay him 500m or maybe more in just 1 server . Beramus .

Cheers . Yours Chris.

Banned

The section isnt good, go to Tech Support section

redbluegreen44

For the latest 3 month I've been playing ko Ive had some real messed up issue, its about when I load ingame, before I got in the first try and I still do sometimes when servers empty ... but now daytime its like this :

1 First try : Have to wait 20min to Load and get dc
    2 Nd try : 20 min again then dc
    3 rd try : 10sec only

so it takes 40min for me to log on normally witch is really annoying ... -_- Ive missed some hardcore boss cause of that.
    My computer is really good , 2gb ram , 500gb harddrive and some hardcore graphic card. before i usally got in ko for less then 10 sec but now i dont know whats wrong -_- , The one who helps me and ill try for like 2 days in row and if its works believe it or not but i will pay him 500m or maybe more in just 1 server . Beramus .

Cheers . Yours Chris.[/b]
    holy shit 2gb of rams and that happens
    uhh you got a virus or your comp is burning? not sure.

NEMANYA

just format all and reinstall game...and problem solved

Moved to the correct section.

Banned

Moved to the correct section.[/b]

Banned

If you still have dcs, the problem is from your network :/

sizzlex

Get new internet thats what i think. either that if you have wireless buy a new adaptor or a router