new hax out there

This is a discussion on new hax out there within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yay another hax 2 deal with ive cn mages and mages in my clan cast skills without stopping or regain ...
Page: 1

matesz001

yay another hax 2 deal with ive cn mages and mages in my clan cast skills without stopping or regain time so a mage tpes parti while running. or spams inferno or nova and spam pillar while running then we got wall hackin tpin into walls near base or in the base and nova nova hits ground but there under ground cause nova drops from top and pillars dont hit them and when ur dcz u get hit hard when they spam it while running. so any1 know of this. this is gettin eratating for me

It is hard to read what you are saying. :P Are you saying that there are some mages who are spamming AoE attacks like a machine gun while underground?

kjarli

wow, those haxors know really how to ruin a game

ReiRei

he is saying..

Mages edittng files to elimate any wait time for their spells. So, they can use back to back novas, thorn, whatever without waiting for the cool down.

Mages being able to tp their party without stopping to do the animation.

People using the wall hack to an even newer level. Before only novas and aoes could reech them, now.. they can't be reached by novas and aoes.

tolgahan

kjarli ur avatar is like FG forum's avatars
    even private ko servers have tbl files control usko hasnt . That is k2