Not even getting @ login

This is a discussion on Not even getting @ login within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, as I just came back to help a friend out for exping, I downed KO on an old pc. ...
Page: 1

wynne

Well, as I just came back to help a friend out for exping, I downed KO on an old pc. The specs suck, so I know, but, I have played the game on way worse pc's.

So, the problem is, once I hit the start button, the screen turns black and than it won't start the "movie-kinda-thing" with "K2-NoahSystem-KnightOnline". As you wait for like 4-5 minuts you'll just get a windows error with "Send report" or "Don't send report".

Any suggestions?

So far tried: Every option @ 'options' high (+window mode)
    Every optien @ 'options' low (+window mode)

Ty in advanced

update vid card drivers? download latest direct X etc..

evilwevel

not playing in windowed mode strains your system less. so try playing in full screen, but i doubt that'll solve anything.

ILoveYouToo

I had the same problem and i just had to download a new version of KO. I had the 1506 version, it patched all the way up to the current version but i would get that problem. Then i downloaded the 1708 version and it worked perfectly. If you downloaded it from www.download.com then you probably have the 1506 version so you just need to download the 1708 version from the official website. Also don't forget to run as administrator if your on vista.

wynne

I had the same problem and i just had to download a new version of KO. I had the 1506 version, it patched all the way up to the current version but i would get that problem. Then i downloaded the 1708 version and it worked perfectly. If you downloaded it from www.download.com then you probably have the 1506 version so you just need to download the 1708 version from the official website. Also don't forget to run as administrator if your on vista.[/b]
    Thanks a lot, I have indeed downloaded the 1506 version. Now I'll try to find the 1708 version.

TY

-Also, thanks to you 2 guys for your input =)!

cigaret25

Thanks a lot, I have indeed downloaded the 1506 version. Now I'll try to find the 1708 version.

TY

-Also, thanks to you 2 guys for your input =)![/b]
    lol you should know this ;x doesn't it patch automatic ?

ILoveYouToo

lol you should know this ;x doesn't it patch automatic ?[/b]
    It patches all the way it just doesn't work for some reason. =l