Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Proof before post

This is a discussion on Proof before post within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; recently i found alot of topic and notice in the game saying someone is scammer don't believe him if we ...
Page: 1

madoscar

Default Proof before post

recently i found alot of topic and notice in the game saying someone is scammer
    don't believe him

if we think for Minutes :

we will notice that this will cause serious below to the man who called as scammer

i just need to say what will you do if someone say you are scammer and you didn't scam him

put yourself in the place of the man who calling scammer

i am not an admin just normal user but when i saw alot of topic and notice without proof calling someone scammer
    this make me angry so....
    let's swear on ourselves we aren't going to believe anyone calling another scammer without proof and not to Promote rumors any more without proof

BigPloppyPlooper

Yea read my post kinda sucks gettin someone banned for tryin to get scammer to admit he scamed and then my bro gets banned for it .. and scammer didnt ....

menelutor

Quote Originally Posted by BigPloppyPlooper View Post
    Yea read my post kinda sucks gettin someone banned for tryin to get scammer to admit he scamed and then my bro gets banned for it .. and scammer didnt ....
    You gotta admit it is a quiet confusing case though.

madoscar

sorry for what happen for you
    in EGYPT we say The law does not protect fools

you always must have proof

Thats like saying, if you dont have pictures of someone scamming you then they cant be a scammer. Just because someone doesnt have pictures to prove something doesnt mean its not true......

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

+1 dugroka and oscar

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    Thats like saying, if you dont have pictures of someone scamming you then they cant be a scammer. Just because someone doesnt have pictures to prove something doesnt mean its not true......
    But, that does not stop the constant accusations that go around without proof.

This should be enforced severely. Too bad it's not.

F0X

i think here we have two completely different situation

the first : someone got scammed and have proof ( and this didn't make any trouble)
    the second : someone got scammed and didn't have proof

and he say someone is scammer HOW Can WE BELIEVE you without proof and all of the other guys want to make sure what you say is real not just for revenge because of any reasons

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by madoscar View Post
    recently i found alot of topic and notice in the game saying someone is scammer
    don't believe him

if we think for Minutes :

we will notice that this will cause serious below to the man who called as scammer

i just need to say what will you do if someone say you are scammer and you didn't scam him

put yourself in the place of the man who calling scammer

i am not an admin just normal user but when i saw alot of topic and notice without proof calling someone scammer
    this make me angry so....
    let's swear on ourselves we aren't going to believe anyone calling another scammer without proof and not to Promote rumors any more without proof

ya you almost right about all of it.
    there is also some people are really scammers and all the forum know it but there is no any proof about them..
    for example ledmonddantesl aka mrcuban , all of us ( i guess so..) know that he is such a gay and the biggest scammer of c-west but there is only 1 proof of scam that he made to someone that he scammed someone around 600usd i remember..
    and also there is some guys are just open topic to make someone angry and they open topic without any proofs as u said..

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    ya you almost right about all of it.
    there is also some people are really scammers and all the forum know it but there is no any proof about them..
    for example ledmonddantesl aka mrcuban , all of us ( i guess so..) know that he is such a gay and the biggest scammer of c-west but there is only 1 proof of scam that he made to someone that he scammed someone around 600usd i remember..
    and also there is some guys are just open topic to make someone angry and they open topic without any proofs as u said..
    but i have no idea why ppl never did a SS when they doing trade's nd when they got scammed,there is no proof about that :S

ESC

i agree with you 100%

Quote Originally Posted by ESC View Post
    i agree with you 100%
    hy madoscar ,nice way to bump an old threat and get ur 50 post count!.

gz.

melano

are ESC Madoscar?

ESC

WTF why ppl think we are the same check ip

melano

checking ip is the only way to prevent ppl from saying two person are the same

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast