Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SillyHo has been hacked

This is a discussion on SillyHo has been hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im sorry sillyho i know what u feel im continue fighting for recover my mage items nps etc and ko ...
Page: 2

Amgm1

im sorry sillyho i know what u feel im continue fighting for recover my mage items nps etc and ko dont want T_T

Banned

Silly Ho!

Have4NiceDay

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=277982

not the same hacker is it? :blink:

pretty much the same happen to Prophecy.. First Tekton then following clan members msn and accounts.

Ancient noob Senior Member

death to turkish hackers

Gogo WoW?

Banned

Guys you know Silly would not like all that in his topic.. Respect Silly for the headache he is going through and argue on MSN or something.

sorry for ya bro idiot k2 securty system :angry:

SillyHo

I was unable to change the email associated with my game account, it kept kicking me to G1. After changing the G1 account email, I figured I was somewhat safe....wrong. I still could log in, but noticed the email on the acct had changed overnight, to something other than what I wanted. Come yesterday, all the SQs are now changed as well. I no longer have any control of my acct, just the G1 it is locked into. GG K2.

kratos

dam dude, sorry for your loss...hope k2 would do something bout it.. i mean u were top so they shoul dhave SOME sympathy...maybe a rollback?

that'd be maddd legit

BobGreensley

I was unable to change the email associated with my game account, it kept kicking me to G1. After changing the G1 account email, I figured I was somewhat safe....wrong. I still could log in, but noticed the email on the acct had changed overnight, to something other than what I wanted. Come yesterday, all the SQs are now changed as well. I no longer have any control of my acct, just the G1 it is locked into. GG K2.[/b]
    I was coming to see if you had got your char back, and I see this.
    I can't believe ko would let this happen... The top clan on the top server and they aren't doing shit about it. I can't believe you haven't even been able to get your character back. How many years of premium...
    If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know I would be more than willing.

<3 SillyHo I hope you get some help and stuff gets sorted out.

misterfrisco

This hacker guy is scary. I think if he wants to really get your account he has the knowledge and ability to do so. Man i hope our clan is restored. Lost millions of NPs

darkvyper

Sad to hear that Silly what hapend to you. Another great player and great guy leave this game and that because of that fagots from K2. Cya and hope u will get ur items back.
    <3 and BC forever niggaz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12