submitting "general" support ticket

This is a discussion on submitting "general" support ticket within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well.. i tried submitting a cs ticket.. there were only 4 categories: -I've purchased Knight Cash/Premium Service but haven't received ...
Page: 1

Default submitting "general" support ticket

well.. i tried submitting a cs ticket.. there were only 4 categories:

-I've purchased Knight Cash/Premium Service but haven't received my purchased item
    -My credit card or PayPal account was double charged
    -Other (Please specify)...
    -A blocked account

i submitted one in "other" and they gave me this:

Please resubmit this response under the general category so that we may better assist you. *Our departments do not have the ability to forward this to the appropriate personnel at this time. *We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Support Team

bimp

BangDid

hahaha same heppend to me...
    after 1 week spaming u ll get this:

Hail ______, If you are not able to see general section, Please resubmit your issue to the blocked account section. So that our team members can look into the matter and help you as early as possible. Thank you.
    so u ll resubmit ur issue and after next week of spam u ll get :lol: :

Hail _______! I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team *
    etc etc ...

GL HF

HeXisBak

Default Re: submitting "general" support ticket

Originally posted by giga
    well.. i tried submitting a cs ticket.. there were only 4 categories:

-I've purchased Knight Cash/Premium Service but haven't received my purchased item
    -My credit card or PayPal account was double charged
    -Other (Please specify)...
    -A blocked account

i submitted one in "other" and they gave me this:

Please resubmit this response under the general category so that we may better assist you. *Our departments do not have the ability to forward this to the appropriate personnel at this time. *We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Support Team

your beat!!