Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

sweetysword got hack .............

This is a discussion on sweetysword got hack ............. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just wanted to say oocolddaggeroo selling ur items indeed gl getting it back...
Page: 3

just wanted to say oocolddaggeroo selling ur items indeed gl getting it back

Yea exactly i know u sweety a bit (im HotWheel) and i was like wtf u selling items in game i didnt see this topic before so i offered that assasin aa bit gay offer and he said ok, Then he put hb +1rev in trade and i wass again like wtf...?

His exact name is: oOColdDaggerOo

And i remembder that when i was playing on my ex mage (MrsPain) i met this colddagger on pk and he said me that he is Crasyone2 and he showed me IMIR +3. IM NOT ACCUSING ANY1 i just say what he told me.

I think "Gugz" has a dv+9, not sure though

sweetysword

i talk to suport ... i wish they help me :S dam

sniffy

karma is a bitch

Banned

hope you get ur items sweety
    sry for ya really
    and am working for ya in the tickets too
    when you come msn hit me a nudge

Quote Originally Posted by alextraeg View Post
    sry for ya really :d
    good luck guys

sweetysword

2 years work to get that items :s lost my life 2 years :s all time online at gaame :s and at the last .. at one 1 manits lost all thing :s it's coool .. and when i asked about back my items at tickat : Sorry we can;t made Rolback .... cool .. made scammer happy ,,,, and kill me .... dammm.......

sweetysword

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by AlextraEG View Post
    sry for ya really
    thx man and alot of my friend send tickat to gm :S about me :S i know no way ... but just try ...

well , all is see that there are alot of chars are hacked ... , and most of them are 100 % sure it wasnt a keylogger ,so how can other peeps change ur info , maybe comes all the hacking from inside i mean ... idk how to say this , K2 himself ... cuzz , during the koxp , alot of people quitted game , and didnt want to buy any premmy anymore , so maybe is K2 hacking some wellgeared chars to sell for USD , to keep that game alive ... , idk price of a hb +9 i bet 500 usd +?? , and c- west is the most expensive server with alot of peeps who are intrested in such nice items , idk , and nooo i didnt smoke anything , but just guessing ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sweetysword View Post
    2 years work to get that items :s lost my life 2 years :s all time online at gaame :s
    You realize you wasted 2 years of your life playing KO only when you lose your account? Looks like the hacker did you a favor tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetysword View Post
    2 years work to get that items :s lost my life 2 years :s all time online at gaame :s and at the last .. at one 1 manits lost all thing :s it's coool .. and when i asked about back my items at tickat : Sorry we can;t made Rolback .... cool .. made scammer happy ,,,, and kill me .... dammm.......
    LOL @ frank ;D

lol @ those items... dude ... how the hell u got that hb + 9 there are only 3 people who got them degano , nomercy , and someother one... u bought it for like 1000 $ lol ?

oOcolddaggeroO is selling all ur item .................................

Quote Originally Posted by artimes1991 View Post
    well , all is see that there are alot of chars are hacked ... , and most of them are 100 % sure it wasnt a keylogger ,so how can other peeps change ur info , maybe comes all the hacking from inside i mean ... idk how to say this , K2 himself ... cuzz , during the koxp , alot of people quitted game , and didnt want to buy any premmy anymore , so maybe is K2 hacking some wellgeared chars to sell for USD , to keep that game alive ... , idk price of a hb +9 i bet 500 usd +?? , and c- west is the most expensive server with alot of peeps who are intrested in such nice items , idk , and nooo i didnt smoke anything , but just guessing ...
    Do you know how stupid that sounds? Like really, do you? No no, you're not understanding me. DO YOU?
    A company that can make items out of thin air if they NEEDED to sell them is hacking players... Why did I not see this before? /sarcasm.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast