TRUSTABLE ZIAJEK SELLER

This is a discussion on TRUSTABLE ZIAJEK SELLER within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; JUST A RETORICAL QUESTION !!! Been new to knightsonline game and ares server most of the so called old descent ...
Page: 1

xtreeme33

JUST A RETORICAL QUESTION !!! Been new to knightsonline game and ares server most of the so called old descent players guided me to the only way of buying noahs and items to grow faster and the only way to do it is via trustable suppliers number one of them was ZIAJEK (keeps and account in here as well together with his private store site www.#######.com and here is my story i bought certain sums of noahs and a cpl of items and i let him know that i will intoduce him to some of my clannies and so i did after a cpl of purcases and been lucky enought to make my own descent items i pmed him in case he was intrested to take them and sell them.... after a week or so i WAS HACKED AND GUESS WHAT ? ALL MY SEALED ITEMS WERE MISSING and a 3rd charcter with my friend's name character +1 was set (who was a client of ziajek as well so he knew what he sould do to blame someone else ) i never thought he was he even if he was the only one i traded and view that only the items i bought from him were left in my account even if one of the 2 items was a warrior pendant (he knew he souldn't take it so he is descent in some wicked way ) with in game but guess what?!?!?!?!? WHEN HIS SITE WAS back on bussiness ITEMS SUCH AS TOTAMIC +4 REBITH CHITIN GUANTS +8 SHYPH SHIELD +6 CHITIN HELMET +4 HARPOON +8 LUPUS PENDANT+ 1 WERE THE 6 OF THE 9 ITEMS ON SALES IN ARES SERVER!!!!! TELL ME HOW WRONG I COULD BE OR HOW UNFAIR STATISTIC TREATED HIM IF 6 OUT OF THE 9 ITEMS ON SALES WHERE MINE AND ME AND ONLY ME KNOWING THAT HE WAS THE ONE AND ONLY I TRADED WITH AND ME AND ONLY ME KNOWING THAT I AM 100% THAT THOSE ITEMS WERE SEALED WELL THIS IS MY QUESTION AND NEXT TIME YOU TRADE WITH HIM PLZ JUST SKIP THE TRUSTABLE COMMENT YOU MIGHT HEAR ABOUT HIM
    ps the ip i was hacked from is from poland by the way another bad luck of statistic for this poor trustable guy the only person i traded the polish id and 6/9 items in this site the items i lost the comments and the answer to my question all yours...

lol? Your telling me hes a scammer yet did a inter-server trade with me and everything worked out fine? And it wasen't any random trade, it was over 700$ Worth of items. Sorry, That I Don't believe you personally.

xtreeme33

it is your right dude i was drinking in his name as well after the first few purch i made with him and he was the last one i thought he might have done it but when one proof after the other came up ips dates infos that came out of him mouth wgile talking and the answers he gave me and the fact that anyways your right to believe whatever you feel like but i wish you that you will never believe me ever just watch your backs a bit more especially with his msn tnx for your reply i expect more answers from ppl that will not believe me but just a tip i am not the only having the same problem the same period with him

Alright, so let me get this straight

you bought items from him, and you got them on your account - then you get hacked and now trying to blame the person that sold you the items? :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe you shouldnt go to random people websites??? just a tip....

maybe you shouldnt go to random people websites??? just a tip....[/b]
    Nah, Baddy Ziajek is 100% Legit and a very known seller for quite some time now. He did interserver trades with me alot of the time, Nothing scammed. Besides, what this guy did was got hacked and trying to blame him.

xtreeme33

OK listen up dude 1) keep your plain flat logic for yourself unless ziajek sent you here to support his trustable seller promo he uses ,
    2)we made a quit long convo with him and i have quite enought proof before just blame someone in a childish way cause in my 33 and my life status i would never blame someone before been 100% sure about what i am saying here!!!
    3) it wasn't some one time random deal we made and i still don't have something personal with him other than the fact that he excluded my items witch would be very easy for me to get back asap with some 200euros deal but doing this would be just supporting his methods witch i know better than anyone else..by doing what he did he didn't respect me , the ppl who introduced me to him and the ppl i introduced to him... but those are the rules after all for someone living from a game witch is suppozed to be fun he had no items to sell and he sould find some and he did it the safest way!!! not very worthy one checked his latest clients list he excluded some for a cpl of accounts and all good !!! and his iq doesn't permit him to be smart not in his answers about the way and the days he found the items and the fact he put them one after the other on his site after he excluded them and tell me this you think he sould be so unlucky collect all the hacked items of mine from different supliers and put them there? and the only answer he gave me at first was that i vissited some polish site bugged who was inviting noobs to download program giving them the chance to duplicate their items ?
    4) he was the last i thought and i never tried to blame someone before i got some real proof with ips verification of the hacker
    the dates the ip of the client who uploaded the exact site he keeps and many many more who i am not suppozed to put here to convince someone like you or anyother
    5) i have no proffit at all posting this here i just want ppl to know my personal exp with this seller witch is my right as you right is believe me or not and i am not living by selling items and i know that ppl who trust him trust him and they do good for themselves but what i know is that he is A TOTAL ABSOLUT WORSE OF THE KIND THIEF (with limited IQ level as well )
    6) i will not stop my actions by just posting here cause many off us and propably you as well miss that in here and there is just a game but even a society where certain illegal attitudes and actions souldn't hide behind few words like i am trustable or he is trustable and look he didn't do it to 20 ppl but he only did it to 4 hope i am made myself clear enough with you one and for good dude in intelectual level and only!!!! so don't squiz your brain more supporting something you don't know from the side that i do know it!!!!

xtreeme33

and you miss a detail he took the items i made myself (witch is worse ) in the 16 months i am in this game and the only items left there were the two items i bought from him and some small ammount of gb (18 or so not sure ) i had in there from the sums i was buying from him from time to time the last 9 months

Royalassassin

A bit Fishyy...