Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Upgradin guide - By me and no others

This is a discussion on Upgradin guide - By me and no others within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do you guys anything but fuking flame, jesus get a life, tired of the fucking flammers, i been on this ...
Page: 2

DieWithMyKiss

do you guys anything but fuking flame, jesus get a life, tired of the fucking flammers, i been on this forum for 2 days and everything i've posted has been flammed, thanks sirknight I appreciate it, and to all those dick heads why don't you focus on the good then the worse, i wrtoe this guide back when ko was released, and I only needed one person to say that it's not 100% to +3, I didn't need 600 assholes to say it to get the point across, if i need futhur assastance i'll ask........got it?

And what? You think i've only posted it one ONE forum? God forbid I post it on more than 1 because then I stole it, so please, tell me, who wrote this guide....wanna know who? I DID so no more mumble jumble bout how i stole this guide because I wrote this and it works quite good

So unless you've tried it, which i know none of u assholes have, don't talk shit about it

Diler

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    do you guys anything but fuking flame, jesus get a life, tired of the fucking flammers, i been on this forum for 2 days and everything i've posted has been flammed, thanks sirknight I appreciate it, and to all those dick heads why don't you focus on the good then the worse, i wrtoe this guide back when ko was released, and I only needed one person to say that it's not 100% to +3, I didn't need 600 assholes to say it to get the point across, if i need futhur assastance i'll ask........got it?

And what? *You think i've only posted it one ONE forum? *God forbid I post it on more than 1 because then I stole it, so please, tell me, who wrote this guide....wanna know who? I DID so no more mumble jumble bout how i stole this guide because I wrote this and it works quite good

So unless you've tried it, which i know none of u assholes have, don't talk shit about it
    +1 man, they only know how to flame, but they didn't do anything helpfull for the others. If you guys are so smart make somehing better zzz :/ Thanks for the guide, I'll keep it mind while upgrading

DieWithMyKiss

thansk man xD

::Time2Burn::

Never understand why ppl like flaming someone instead of doing helpfull things for others. I dont care if this guide was written by DieWithMyKiss or another one. If you already knew this upgrade guide, just pass this topic. If you dont know this guide, you should thank to him for writing such a helpfull guide.

Btw im really bad at upgrading. Ive burned lots of completes, elixirs at Olympia. Thats why i am a paper mage I am relly bad at that shit. But after reading this, i decided to try to upgrade a crap at my inn, Alchmey Staff +7. I did all the things that has been written for upgradin +7 to +8. And what i see? +8 Alchemy staff lol it is my first +8 item that i made by myself. Now im gonna try Glave for +7. Thank you DieWithMyKiss, almost that guide is yours or not, thank you for such a helpful post :wink:

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::
    Never understand why ppl like flaming someone instead of doing helpfull things for others. I dont care if this guide was been written by DieWithMyKiss or another one. If you already knew this upgrade guide, just pass this topic. If you dont know this guide, you should thank to him for writing such a helpfull guide.

Btw im really bad at upgrading. Ive burned lots of completes, elixirs at Olympia. Thats why i am a paper mage I am relly bad at that shit. But after reading this, i decided to try to upgrade a crap at my inn, Alchmey Staff +7. I did all the things that has been written for upgradin +7 to +8. And what i see? +8 Alchemy staff lol it is my first +8 item that i made by myself. Now im gonna try Glave for +7. Thank you DieWithMyKiss, almost that guide is yours or not, thank you for such a helpful post :wink:

+37451438561784365

see, why people can't be more like you i dunno, I make FP and chitin +8 all the time, the guide works for me, wether or not it works for other people doesnt mean they have to flame it, it hpefully will work for some people and mabey not for others, i'm only trying to help people, and people gotta put me down? whats wrong with people nowadays...

WARP

almost the same as i allways do, but now inverted numbers, raptor+7 ftw ^^

tnx.

DieWithMyKiss

lol i was only tryin to help people that wanted to start upgradin, it's a shame you have to get flammd for helping people

taugrim

lol i was only tryin to help people that wanted to start upgradin, it's a shame you have to get flammd for helping people
    You're getting flamed because you're claiming this as your own, and 50 million people have posted this BS upgrading methodology before you.

DieWithMyKiss

omfg like i've said yeah i've posted it on other forums, and if other people have proclaimed it as their own, what can I do, but I wrote this..

Inpulse

And what? *You think i've only posted it one ONE forum? *God forbid I post it on more than 1 because then I stole it, so please, tell me, who wrote this guide....wanna know who? I DID so no more mumble jumble bout how i stole this guide because I wrote this and it works quite good

U asked for it rofl, the only true thing about your guide is that red means a break and white means a pass.....why would u copy this bullshit and post it here and then be mad at us for flaming? I know this isn't your guide because of how surprised you are of poeple flaming, because this guide has been FLAMED EVERY FUKING TIME IT GOT POSTED...

If you did write this btw, tell me when u first posted it

DieWithMyKiss

2:32 am january 2005, how da fuk im supposed to member the day? God ur fucking stupid

Inpulse

well u claim it such a big ass acomplishment thought u'd write it on your calendor or something like al the other copiers lol...

Even if you did, I would even flame you more because like I said, this is 99% bullshit

this looks likes its from ko not ke therefore it probably worked in ko but not as well in ke

WARP

doesnt really matter..
    he´s trying to help, he did.
    what now? flame? kk XD

DieWithMyKiss

furreal ^_^
    u think i made this to make people mad, u think i spent hours on this to get flammed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast