USKO crash on windows vista...

This is a discussion on USKO crash on windows vista... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since last patch I'm getting this motherfucking annoying error every random time, 10-15 times a day when I'm playing... It's ...
Page: 1

Since last patch I'm getting this motherfucking annoying error every random time, 10-15 times a day when I'm playing...

It's that kinda message "The instruction 0xrandomnumberhere makes reference to memory in 0xrandomnumberhere. Memory could not be read."

I've used 3 computers with vista ultimate, on the 3 I have that error, on XP Pro I don't.

If anyone know how to handle this K2 new feature, let me know.

P.S. I'm not posting on official forums since they have a lack of security that scares even my grandma, they never have an answer for anything related or not with the game and when you get upset about it, you get a mute or a ban and they probably will terminate your account. That's how K2 applies gamers first.

Centurian

Since last patch I'm getting this motherfucking annoying error every random time, 10-15 times a day when I'm playing...

It's that kinda message "The instruction 0xrandomnumberhere makes reference to memory in 0xrandomnumberhere. Memory could not be read."

I've used 3 computers with vista ultimate, on the 3 I have that error, on XP Pro I don't.

If anyone know how to handle this K2 new feature, let me know.

P.S. I'm not posting on official forums since they have a lack of security that scares even my grandma, they never have an answer for anything related or not with the game and when you get upset about it, you get a mute or a ban and they probably will terminate your account. That's how K2 applies gamers first.[/b]
    Use Windows Xp dude, simple.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I run Vista Ultimate and KO runs fucking awful on it.

Obvious tricks setting it to run as admin and in config for xp sp2

kingbjo

Does the trick ^.

I play fan-fuckin-tastic on Vista.

I run Vista Ultimate and KO runs fucking awful on it.

Obvious tricks setting it to run as admin and in config for xp sp2[/b]
    what does that do?

what does that do?[/b]
    Makes it the equivalent of running KO on windows XP I think.

hmm so im guessing it will run better ? ill have to try it out ^

kingbjo

yeah, vista runs better when you let games run on xpservice pack2. instead of vista itself.