Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

VeinsOfHex(Oxley) Scammer

This is a discussion on VeinsOfHex(Oxley) Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes, and does no one read what i say? i will keep coming back.. any type of ban from a ...
Page: 2

VeinsOfHex

yes, and does no one read what i say? i will keep coming back.. any type of ban from a forum is by passable. zxenka makes a good point.. i haven't even been account banned yet... mods here are idiots... i agree. i should be banned, ip banned to.. but it wont make a diffrence, so no need to waste your time

Banned

***EDITED***

you do realize that they IP check, and search the background of every new account that is made right? whether you make an IP bypass, your IP will always be similar or close to the one you have on this account.

Hey everyone.
    It has been a while but I need to post this, VeinsOfHex (Oxley) pm'ed me on msn and we started chatting and yadda yadda
    Now he gave me back the account he took from me, he is in the clear for me.
    He knows what he did was wrong and I think he deserves another chance.
    Thats all

Hey everyone.
    It has been a while but I need to post this, VeinsOfHex (Oxley) pm'ed me on msn and we started chatting and yadda yadda
    Now he gave me back the account he took from me, he is in the clear for me.
    He knows what he did was wrong and I think he deserves another chance.
    Thats all[/b]
    probably got bored of the account and didnt want to get banned cuz he cant back up half the stuff he said about bypassing a ban and shit.

anyways, nice to know u got ur stuff back ^^

Thanks akutee, well he thought abotu what he did and how bad it felt for him I guess lol

VeinsOfHex

probably got bored of the account and didnt want to get banned cuz he cant back up half the stuff he said about bypassing a ban and shit.
    anyways, nice to know u got ur stuff back ^^[/b]
    Now ya see Akutee, thats where your wrong, and where you fucked up, now i have taken the rs account back... sorry bro we will discuss on msn, akutee, you just fucked up, and now im pissed again... and there is no bullshit in what i or zxenka said about bypassing bans. fucktard.

Now this is just stupid dude, KEEP the damm account if your going to take it without me having it for a week, I let 2 scams by you slip by now, NO MORE.
    I have just lost faith that humanity will prosper.

Now ya see Akutee, thats where your wrong, and where you fucked up, now i have taken the rs account back... sorry bro we will discuss on msn, akutee, you just fucked up, and now im pissed again... and there is no bullshit in what i or zxenka said about bypassing bans. fucktard.[/b]
    Lmao bro, taking your anger towards me on someone innocent? nice move, another sign that you truely are a scammer at heart ^^

you sure show that you really are nothing but a lil immature kid ^^

Practically my words exactly akutee, and all that "I got scammed, so I'll scam someone" act is bull, he was never scammed he did it for fun.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

oxley u fag why pull this shit?

He trying to proove a point to akutee in the worst way available.

He trying to proove a point to akutee in the worst way available.[/b]
    lmao yeah.....

.. basically he scammed an account from a random person i dont know at all, and in his opinion, it somehow prooves a point to me because he apparantely dont like what i said about him..... too bad its the truth ^^

not cool acting tough on the net.. but i would love to give this piece of shit a good kick-in. he prolly does get one in school everyday anyway LOL

Banned

yes, that'd be me, unlike every other asshole who denies shit such as this, i will admit it, and i had fun doing it, in my 14 years of life i've never hacked anyones account, or scammed anyone out of anything, lost 9 rs accounts, and many USD worth of items and coins... well, now i get my own little taste of what has happened to many times.. ill prolly never do it again, i didnt like it much, had the shits past few days... well, cya all, take care franco. and yes, you were owned by a 14 year old. peace[/b]
    You were owned by a 17 year old. Turn 18 in 6 months :P

Banned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast