waht will fix this or is it my old ass pc ?

This is a discussion on waht will fix this or is it my old ass pc ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it started just the numbers over my mp hp and exp bars would blink on and off depending my view ...
Page: 1

Banned

it started just the numbers over my mp hp and exp bars would blink on and off depending my view angle .. now sometimes when i change angles (holding down right click and using mouse to move my view) i lose all graphics almost .. this was ss of emc next to tp gate .. prolly is fact that i using old ass pentium3 HP PC with built in graphics card .. but maybe is something else?

anyone knows waht causes this? thnx

KokoGG

have you tried re installing it? that might fix it if not then its probably your computer

FattySin

Koko is probably right, if you actually think about the picture when you look at it, it seems you only have certain texture files. Did you do anything when it was installing? Like something to the KO folder itself.

I can post a pic of all of the files I have, so you can compare, if you really want me to.

WafflesAndCocaine

im starting to get it over my hp/mp/exp bars now to , i think its just lagg update your computer and im sure it will go away.

hej

If you have 5-7year old computer buy a new.