Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why i cant buy prems

This is a discussion on Why i cant buy prems within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no , my day limit is 700 dollars...
Page: 2

IronImpact

no , my day limit is 700 dollars

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

register click and buy and u have no problems :P

Banned

better check with your credit card company because you prolly have been charged for all these times you have tryed.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

They wont accept my visa electron either. Also Click And Buy was being gay but I attached my card to my brothers c&b account and it worked.
    Just call click and buy and they'll make you an account manually.

IronImpact

ill get a new embosses CC

BallandChain

I am having the same problem.Called my CC company and they said there is no issue with my card and its not even showing a transaction going through from them.They told me that if I was putting in the wrong info even,it would at least show an attempt was being made so this is definitely a problem with K2.I sent in a support ticket so we shall we what gets done if anything.

BallandChain

Well I'm able to purchase it for myself,I can't do it for another clannie who lives in a different country though for some reason,keeps saying declined.Anyone have any ideas as to why this might be or how to fix it? I was able to do it before they switched to all this g1 credit shit!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12