Wrong server selected?

This is a discussion on Wrong server selected? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Perhaps I will get a faster answer here then on KO's forums:/ I used to play a long time ago ...
Page: 1

PrEdAtOr2k

Default Wrong server selected?

Perhaps I will get a faster answer here then on KO's forums:/

I used to play a long time ago and just got back into KO, can someone help me out and tell me why I get this error when I try to log-in

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If you never uninstalled, and just patched up then check your options.ini file... have you got manual edits to the login servers?

There were times in the past when these were needed to keep things working, but as far as I know, aren't needed any more. (I'm not playing KO at the moment, so not 100% sure on that)

PrEdAtOr2k

I just redownloaded it last week before the patch.

Where can I find manual edits to the login servers

Edit: It only does that with this account, the new one I made works perfectly.

PrEdAtOr2k

I linked my account to my G1 account and now everything works in case anyone wonders!

This error also shows when u have diffrent region. Or im wrong ?

PS U shouldnt show your login like that:P

PrEdAtOr2k

It's not like people will steal my account, it's a lvl 46 lol.

Yeah it was the region which was wrong in the first place, IDK why it was though

Freshsock

wrong region end of story
    about a year ago maybe less they brought out a patch, the first time any account was logged into by anybody in the world after this patch..the geographic region for that account was set
    if you say you havnt used it in a long time sum1 from another region has logged onto it after this patch and the region was set for that acc
    you can change it in gamersfirst..i dont know where because atm i cant actually access gamersfirst but i know its in there sumwere
    gl