WTF is this?

This is a discussion on WTF is this? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone know what this means and how to fix it lol? If u cant see the image good it says..... ...
Page: 1

cigcigcig

Anyone know what this means and how to fix it lol?

If u cant see the image good it says.....The game execute file is not normal or an abnormal memory access has been detected.

dude it means you were using hax and all your chars are permantly deleted

it means u need to update either the game ore xtrap

xR3QUI3Mx

yea it means ur either trying to edit the game memory or theres a problem with ur game client... so if ur trying to use h4x thats ur reason, if not try reinstalling KO.

Fasza15

As the others before me have said, it's either you trying to h4x KO or you need to update/reinstall KO. This have also happened to me when my firewall updates the KO components (dunno if I said that right lol)

cigcigcig

dude it means you were using hax and all your chars are permantly deleted[/b]
    LOL mmmm nope.........to busy to be haxin from my end lol.......its very sparatic tho, it happened last night, now today its not happening. I think 3 days ago it happened twice, then everything was smooth sailin for a couple days. I have no idea.