Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

XTrap Restarting my PC - need smart ppl

This is a discussion on XTrap Restarting my PC - need smart ppl within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; didnt worked...
Page: 2

dartagon

didnt worked

yeah i hav the same problem no clue y it happens :S

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

i have that problem, every hour like 15:00 , 16:00 ,17:00 etc i get xtrap and the computer restart,
    dont know how to remove it but i dont get xtrap when i fix the time on the computer and change it to for example 12:01 , 13:01 , 14:01 etc and i dont get xtrap xD

Before it completely restarts your computer do you see a blue screen with text on it? If you are here is what to do:
    1. go to system properties from control panel
    2. on "Advanced" tab click "startup and system recovery settings"
    3. un-click "automatically restart"

this way your system should stay on blue screen. write down the error number and description. search for it on support.microsoft.com.

if it says someting wrong with memory in the error message, probably the RAM(s) you are using corrupted. You can be sure about it with "memory diagnostic" or such a program.

Also you can reformat your harddrive and that should usually fix things it did for me.

Banned

FIXED. make a new account on ur PC and log of ur normal one. if ur normal one is logged off then it wont happen on ur second one. thnx for whoever suggested it. i remember someone did and i was like yea right that wont work but it did now im happy thnx alalalalalala!! wooo CAN OVERNIGHT MERCH YESYES

ChowBoy

FIXED. make a new account on ur PC and log of ur normal one. if ur normal one is logged off then it wont happen on ur second one. thnx for whoever suggested it. i remember someone did and i was like yea right that wont work but it did now im happy thnx alalalalalala!! wooo CAN OVERNIGHT MERCH YESYES[/b]
    I TOLD YOU NOOB!!! :P

Banned

YEAP ITS BACK DUNNO HOW TO FIX IT. seriously not gonna make new accounts over and over again for this..

Inactive Member

im in the same boat as u guys

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

It's probably because of some software you've installed. You should check programs that updates every hour or so and just remove it because xtrap probably thinks the update as a cheating attempt or something.
    Xtrap if fag because it never tells which program caused the error but that's the only thing I can think of.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Answering the questions before

Disk Defragmentation doesn't delete anything.. Basically when you save files and delete files, picture it as a line. When it saves it doesnt save in any random place on the line, it works its way from left to right for example. So when you delete something, it causes gaps on this line where u saved stuff. When u disk defrag, it just bunches everything up together. This means u got more room to feed data too and from the HD so ur PC should run faster, and stuff like that. Related to this, i dont see how its gonna help.

Im not sure but i had this problem a while ago. Are u using norton? Norton has major conflicts with KO for some reason and some versions of norton just dont work with KO. This might be the prob in which case u might need 2 find another security thing or try and fuk around with norton settings.

It might also be cos ur gcard or ur RAM isnt good enough so ur pc has 2 shut down cos it cant handle the process. Maybe try reinstalled KO or deleting some shit from ur pc or ending processes that u dont need that are running.

Inactive Member

i got like nothing running, Itunes msn and KO. PC only has like 23 processes's going at once while playing KO

i dont use nortons

i do get gay pop ups now and again i cant get rid off.

CheckMeOut

I've had same shit for a long time. Only successful way to fix this that I've found is to format your pc back to square one and re-update all your windows files etc re download/install ko. Works like brand new

Inactive Member

meh cant be farkkkked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12