XTRAP OR XCRAP?

This is a discussion on XTRAP OR XCRAP? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can not play KO since about 2 weeks now. Everytime i get memorycrack message. I never used hack programs ...
Page: 1

mars45

Smile

I can not play KO since about 2 weeks now.
    Everytime i get memorycrack message.
    I never used hack programs or stuff like that.
    For me as a goldmember this is a very huge dissapointment.
    Perhaps somebody can help?
    Or even a reply from a GM?
    Hope to hear something from someone.
    :angry: :angry: :angry:

MerchAcc

XTRAP OR XCRAP?[/b]
    Xshit

xowned

_ArchDevil_

ah didnt see this topic earlier....
    oke mens >.< I had same problem...
    check official forum,theres topic about this,and all u need to know is there (not like this forum is bad lol)
    anywayz to make ur job easier... all u can do against that memory-x-crap shit is to uninstall KOL from ur PC
    and after u unistalled it from Add/Remove programs,go
    Start>Run>Regedit>Edit>Find>type Knight Online there>then delete all shitz regedit finds in ur PC
    that way U&#39;ll remove every last shit of KoL in ur PC
    after its done reinstall KoL and hope for good
    or if u r cool like I am,and u have copied KoL (not installed rofl),then U&#39;ll just have to format ur Hard Drives....
    its what I had to do,install new windows aq <_<
    if u uninstall and install KoL again,and its not workin,ull have to format....
    some loosers were talking that happens to k0xpers,lol if u check official forum u&#39;ll c alot of ppl got owned by that
    shit,and it has nothing to do with any illegal program,even errors r saying smtg like "Illegal program detected"
    and "Memory something.. lol"
    if ur feeling so bored it would be even better if u check official just in case I wrote smtg wrong,or I missed smtg
    u&#39;ll find solutions on 4th page if I remember correctly
    dont wait for x-crap to get fixed by itself,it wont... good thing u posted this,otherwise u would be owned by K2 4ever :P

Have Fun B)

MillionVoices

here is the fix in your mail.

cant post it here, admins lock it(i tihnk its against rules)

luckyboy

hi
    there is a topic "for those who still have problems with xtrap., illegal program(MEMORYCRACK)" check it.

ShayaN

PWNED!

jeffgordon

What if your comp doesn&#39;t let you run "regedit"? I tried it on my friends comp to do these things and instead of regedit coming up the command prompt for dos comes up?! Then it disappears quickly. Let me know thanks.

_ArchDevil_

dunno about others but I dunno much shit about PC&#39;s,but try just to uninstall and install new KOL maybe it
    will work,if nothing works,new windows is cool lol,formating HDs is pain in the ass,specially if u dont have
    empty DVDs at home,and u got tons of GBs of songs,movies and shit in ur PC which will be formated lol