Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1337Degrees. ##SCAMMER##

This is a discussion on 1337Degrees. ##SCAMMER## within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; " 1337Degrees Banned Senior Member " Thankyou ko4life. Thankyou everyone that supported me. Out of curiosity, was he IP banned? ...
Page: 2

LukeeReloaded

"
    1337Degrees
    Banned
    "

Thankyou ko4life. Thankyou everyone that supported me.
    Out of curiosity, was he IP banned? I would hope so.

Now I just need help getting my money back, if anyone has any solutions please tell me.

Banned Senior Member

He will probably come back soon , offer to pay you back to get "redemption" and then he will get unbanned and scam again the usual story

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

ur topic came after my topic immediately and we both added proofs so he got banned
    thanks ko4life

did chargeback work or no?

glad he is banned, i think draven gave him the c0ck hammer to the face, atleast i told him too XD

all scammer suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LukeeReloaded

I'm trying charge back now, he isn't replying to it so after 10 days I can escalate it and paypal will come to a conclusion as to if I should get my money back or not.

someone should rape him

Quote Originally Posted by J0MES0N View Post
    someone should rape him
    4 hour drive for me. If my charge back doesn't work ill go pay him a visit at the end of june.

Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    4 hour drive for me. If my charge back doesn't work ill go pay him a visit at the end of june.
    damn right chintank haha, while ur there, get me all the shit i donated to him cuz he got hacked on an account i sold him. all the shit was probably restored also so he is sitting with like $300 worth of my gear

Banned

So you would go to someones house, beat them up, get caught, go to jail for the sake of an online game which you were illegally buying items on. Yea ok bro lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    So you would go to someones house, beat them up, get caught, go to jail for the sake of an online game which you were illegally buying items on. Yea ok bro lol.
    Maybe, but he can go to jail aswell for internet fraud... He stole their money lol

paying someone a visit doesnt have to mean ur gonna kick their ass. someone shows up at ur door step that you scammed out of cash, what u gonna do? ull probably shit ur pants and pay him the money to get the fuck away.

Banned

Um, well i don't know about you but a kid coming to your door asking for his $300 back cause he made an illegal transaction in an online game isn't exactly threatening, or anyone for that matter.

It's just sad you would bother wasting your time trying to get money back from something you arn't meant to be doing in the first place, i can hardly imagine you would have a strong case if the police got involved.

itunes1

Um, well i don't know about you but a kid coming to your door asking for his $300 back cause he made an illegal transaction in an online game isn't exactly threatening, or anyone for that matter.

It's just sad you would bother wasting your time trying to get money back from something you arn't meant to be doing in the first place, i can hardly imagine you would have a strong case if the police got involved.
    What illegal transaction? Selling virtual stuff isn't illegal.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded View Post
    I'm trying charge back now, he isn't replying to it so after 10 days I can escalate it and paypal will come to a conclusion as to if I should get my money back or not.
    If Paypal doesnt refund your money, call your bank up and tell them the situation. They will most definately get your money back, and that's a true chargeback.

Quote Originally Posted by itunes1 View Post
    What illegal transaction? Selling virtual stuff isn't illegal.
    He means being scammed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast