Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

4. KS'in to BOSSes from FearFactor members (ZOGI).

This is a discussion on 4. KS'in to BOSSes from FearFactor members (ZOGI). within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by liquidkk first of all as i said there is more then 1 user playing on zogi so ...
Page: 3

Karpsu

Originally posted by liquidkk
    first of all as i said there is more then 1 user playing on zogi so i can check who did it and tell him not to next time *
    but still me and my clan got so much spam traded *lured *ksed on boss
    that i dont give a shit about it we have some on fraps lol *
    but we dont go and cry on it every time we just keep on going
    like yesterday we did talos almost killed it and all this idiots knxw's
    came and start luring on us cw and stuff do u see me open topics? no i dont
    and fartmachine get it i dont hate u i hate ur stupid friend melica that took stuff from clan and started killing ppl with ur char
    Ok, that's just low. If some random newbie decides to lure on you, you will lure on anyone who hasn't ever even lured on you? If someone is an asshole it doesn't mean you have to be. And one more thing, it's your problem if you didn't make a topic about someone luring/trade spamming you, this time you/your clannie just lured on the wrong person who decided to post, or "cry" as you so nicely put it, on the forum.

PS: I don't make topics about some random naabs luring or doing some stupid things, but if he was in a semi-known clan, I just might.

liquidkk

Originally posted by Karpsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karpsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-liquidkk
    first of all as i said there is more then 1 user playing on zogi so i can check who did it and tell him not to next time *
    but still me and my clan got so much spam traded *lured *ksed on boss
    that i dont give a shit about it we have some on fraps lol *
    but we dont go and cry on it every time we just keep on going
    like yesterday we did talos almost killed it and all this idiots knxw's
    came and start luring on us cw and stuff do u see me open topics? no i dont
    and fartmachine get it i dont hate u i hate ur stupid friend melica that took stuff from clan and started killing ppl with ur char
    Ok, that's just low. If some random newbie decides to lure on you, you will lure on anyone who hasn't ever even lured on you? If someone is an asshole it doesn't mean you have to be. And one more thing, it's your problem if you didn't make a topic about someone luring/trade spamming you, this time you/your clannie just lured on the wrong person who decided to post, or "cry" as you so nicely put it, on the forum.

PS: I don't make topics about some random naabs luring or doing some stupid things, but if he was in a semi-known clan, I just might.[/b]
    if u call all kn0w kn69w or whatever this clan noobs ... they all lure on us shits
    we even have it on fraps lol
    and if u call IIlusion (lvl 70 rogue if u dont know) noob so k...
    and as i said me (the real owner of the char) didnt lure on them so read what i said

Karpsu

But you are still very much responsible for what people on YOUR character do. It was you who gave out the account info to that idiot who decided to lure on him. And if someone lures or trade spams on a boss I'll refer him as a newb not matter what the level.

liquidkk

Originally posted by Karpsu
    But you are still very much responsible for what people on YOUR character do. It was you who gave out the account info to that idiot who decided to lure on him. And if someone lures or trade spams on a boss I'll refer him as a newb not matter what the level.
    i talked with him and he said he wont do it again so that it...

Originally posted by FartMachine
    Who spammed trade u that was letmeeatu, right there is no ks on bosses but THERE IS NO LURES ON BOSSES, and no one else is playing on zogi account expet dorpwn.
    lol seriously that fag still playing KO?

Here's your answer right there if it's him, BIGGEST AND MOST ARROGANT ASSHOLE IN THIS WORLD, even more than all ahm together :lol:

Ereshkigal

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Here's your answer right there if it's him, BIGGEST AND MOST ARROGANT ASSHOLE IN THIS WORLD, even more than all ahm together *:lol:

lol ^.^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123