Alkoc/ A1koc both are crying like a woman!

This is a discussion on Alkoc/ A1koc both are crying like a woman! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Look what this kid did, so noob and non sense...this kind of gay ppl make this game boring, be careful ...
Page: 1

mike_thekiller

Look what this kid did, so noob and non sense...this kind of gay ppl make this game boring, be careful with this kid...

[img=http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/627/cryingcn3.th.jpg]

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

mauahuahuhauaua what u did to him lol xD

ctbadong

ahahah i was 1v1ing alkoc the sin earlier, and all of a sudden he brings his warriors to come and try to kill me cuz he couldnt move my hp. hes a fucking noob

alkoc always was and will be a noob, using what i think 3 minors at teh same time, he wont vs u when he cant win, he will run like a noob

he also acused me to use some kind of koxp lol, the pics he had, he didnt saw my priest behind me lol

i beated him with a 72 warrior and he 80 rogue with +2 at least uhauahua ;D

Damn i didnt knew you English person , UltraMago2 , hopefully k2 can help you with that , when i been with my priest i allways debuffed full both of Alkocs and they died , glad they didnt did the same to me.

I beat a1koc the 80 rogue on my 65 sin in arena. I couldn't take screen shots it was like 5-1 for me ( I play on a 256 ram pc and my average fraps in game are like 10-12 FPS max). I also beat him in cz few times on my 78 rogue. I think only human sin that worths a 1vs1 is TryingHard but he has +9s and shit.

Damn i didnt knew you English person , UltraMago2 , hopefully k2 can help you with that , when i been with my priest i allways debuffed full both of Alkocs and they died , glad they didnt did the same to me.[/b]
    k2 wont help him. he will have to wait the 7 days. K2 wouldnt even help me when the letters didnt return like they do now, kamilus sent alot of books and hadin alot of pots... they didnt like my acids.

Banned

owned.
    start making +10 str clothes, and restat to full STR. :lol:

he dont need to do that, he only have to wait 7 days and those pots will return to alkoc

Banned

i dont know who that guy is, but im guessing he just gonna reply them back :lol:

good luck with that.
    in the other hand i guess u are related to Ultramago aka Juan Carlos... so dont complain.

mike_thekiller

good luck with that.
    in the other hand i guess u are related to Ultramago aka Juan Carlos... so dont complain.[/b]
    No, Im not related at all, and im not complaining, just telling u guys what this retarderd did, maybe u're asking what i did to him.I didnt tp him on time, so he started to complain like a woman, he was telling me "i have 7.2k hp " so! .i was stunned by Hipermago, i cant tp any1 like that, this retarded quit my party, and sent this gays letters...

Banned

That guy is lvl 80 :/ thought he was like 71