Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 446

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Milkshaker Im Just getting Sick and Tired of this kind of thing. What you will see is ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    787

    Default Re: Arrow Shower Hack Party - PCkopat_85, Gaddar_Murti

    Originally posted by Milkshaker
    Im Just getting Sick and Tired of this kind of thing. What you will see is a Party sitting in the grass while Gaddar_Murti uses arrow shower hack to kill Trons. A Troll Warrior even gets Lured on him but he kills it without being touched.

    They even defend their usage of hacks.


    PCkopat_85
    W_a_n_t_e_d
    Gaddar_Murti

    http://files.filefront.com/ArrowShower_Hac...;/fileinfo.html
    Jep saw gaddar too...It's so annoying to see them hack

  2. #17
    RingWraith
    Guest

    Default

    Seriously when do they fix those 2 Screambugs out? no fucking warrior on orc side pk without it its retarded but mostly that noob to Xrated using it all the time since he cant get a kill without

  3. #18
    Senior Member grimystill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    61

    Default

    i got a list of lvl 70 speed glichers to bad i dont got the fraps cuz they were running from a lvl 64 warrior lol..... B)

  4. #19
    XratedOwnz
    Guest

    Default

    pls dun report me , i will be good boy <_< RW u cant kill good warriors , and after Omg glitcher , scream buger ban them LOL funny :lol:

    p.s: stop raning away when u see me

  5. #20

  6. #21
    RingWraith
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by XratedOwnz
    pls dun report me , i will be good boy *<_< *RW u cant kill good warriors *, and after Omg glitcher , scream buger ban them LOL funny *:lol:

    p.s: stop raning away when u see me *

    no1 runs from u Xrated when ur alone, only time you pk is when you can have 1-2 full parties with 3-4 priests in each your just a simple and shitty warrior ur like Argentino2

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    593

    Default

    ring just stfu your a crybaby and complain about everyone just because xrated owned you and how the hell are people able to tell if someone is using screambug? Ive got screamed before cured it and it never went away but other times just certain people scream me more than others. Ring crys about everything so i never listen about anything he says he also has a big mouth for sucking dick. Dont know about xrated using it but donttouchonlywatch was human and i never noticed anything weird about him and im pretty sure kilik dosent even know what that is let alone use it. Btw nice quote this is the year 2006 bro and now i know why people call you a sheep fucker.

  8. #23
    XratedOwnz
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-XratedOwnz
    pls dun report me , i will be good boy *<_< *RW u cant kill good warriors *, and after Omg glitcher , scream buger ban them LOL funny *:lol:

    p.s: stop raning away when u see me *

    no1 runs from u Xrated when ur alone, only time you pk is when you can have 1-2 full parties with 3-4 priests in each your just a simple and shitty warrior ur like Argentino2[/b]
    zuhahahah u r always running away , its pk n00b , absolutly we pking with full party but not 3-4 priest , 1 or 2 priest enough for kill human parties ... i dun know how to do scream bug but i think u know that pls explain it

  9. #24
    RingWraith
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by NYchris
    ring just stfu your a crybaby and complain about everyone just because xrated owned you and how the hell are people able to tell if someone is using screambug? *Ive got screamed before cured it and it never went away but other times just certain people scream me more than others. *Ring crys about everything so i never listen about anything he says he also has a big mouth for sucking dick. *Dont know about xrated using it but donttouchonlywatch was human and i never noticed anything weird about him and im pretty sure kilik dosent even know what that is let alone use it. *Btw nice quote this is the year 2006 bro and now i know why people call you a sheep fucker.
    Xrated never owned me and never will. So go back to ur fukin cave nigger boy actually go make more "I think i quit" topics please American attention whore. And you say i suck commanders dick for items? your a joke, if u remember he gave you items also. I guess that makes you a cock sucker also

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    im actually not surprised at nychris defending cheaters its nothing new hurry up and quit or was that just for attention?

  11. #26
    XratedOwnz
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by 0000000
    im actually not surprised at nychris defending cheaters its nothing new hurry up and quit or was that just for attention?
    r u dumbass?
    0000000 : yes -_-

    zero i wanna see u at cz not on forums

  12. #27
    RingWraith
    Guest

    Default

    are you a duping turk and a hacker?


    Xrated: Yes i am and i pay USD to not be banned

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    593

    Default

    hmm lets see dblue and pocho play my char and i do sign on once inawhile but not much so yes i have been inactive second im not defending cheaters theres no proof on who scream bugs or not and if there is show some. Its just baby accusations especially calling all of integrity and godz such a noob you are ring and bla bla defending hackers cheaters not defending anything i can easily say pwnagefactor or f9devil scream bugs if i want but is it true? maybe yes maybe no so in that case i would keep my mouth closed and not look like an idiot. Maybe you both should read that story a boy who cries wolf. Plus if it was so serious 0000 would of made a bug report about it LOL. Remember proof says more than just words. Also ring you have been involved in scams more than once now as well as eric so calling someone else a hacker would just be going down 0000s lane of being a hypocrite.




    ps. dont know what ur bringing commander into this for this is about a scream bug topic and no commander never gave me an item so wrong again.

  14. #29
    XratedOwnz
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by RingWraith
    are you a duping turk and a hacker?


    Xrated: Yes i am and i pay USD to not be banned
    baba lol musum?

  15. #30
    RingWraith
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by NYchris
    hmm lets see dblue and pocho play my char and i do sign on once inawhile but not much so yes i have been inactive second im not defending cheaters theres no proof on who scream bugs or not and if there is show some. *Its just baby accusations especially calling all of integrity and godz such a noob you are ring and bla bla defending hackers cheaters not defending anything i can easily say pwnagefactor or f9devil scream bugs if i want but is it true? maybe yes maybe no so in that case i would keep my mouth closed and not look like an idiot. *Maybe you both should read that story a boy who cries wolf. *Plus if it was so serious 0000 would of made a bug report about it LOL. *Remember proof says more than just words. *Also ring you have been involved in scams more than once now as well as eric so calling someone else a hacker would just be going down 0000s lane of being a hypocrite.




    ps. *dont know what ur bringing commander into this for this is about a scream bug topic and no commander never gave me an item so wrong again.

    Nice name 1 i scammed you fukin nigger. You cant so GJ go make more Attention topics please i need more to laugh about

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •