Ashley [email protected] Scammer

This is a discussion on Ashley [email protected] Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nick: Ashley Location: NL mail: [email protected] Ko4life nick: chainsaw one guy he might be associated with is: patrick_patron_@h or something ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Ashley [email protected] Scammer

Nick: Ashley
    mail: [email protected]
    Ko4life nick: chainsaw

one guy he might be associated with is: patrick_patron_@h or something

This kid is pretty much gone on a scamming spree. He used to get to share on SininS, but then he used that account to scam other people.

So he bought a warrior on Ares, and promised the guy to get SininS acc/items for it. After we caught him, he gave the guy some shitty items instead.

Now he is trying to sell JackTR char/items for Ares stuff. So just carefull

Over and out =)

Proof can be provided if needed
    Last edited by Salmin; 09-03-2009 at 10:15 AM.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I can vouch for this as I am a main sharer of SininS and I am aware of the scamming spree's this boy Ashley has committed to recently.
    Last edited by Danny; 09-03-2009 at 10:22 AM.

is this the same ashley prick that was on sinins couple of days ago and play's on seltun sometime? if it is cant stand him!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Yes, I didn't log SininS for at least a month but the one time I asked to log in, he blew up on me and warned me not to use his scrolls (I don't even know this guy) and as I logged on, SininS got so much more hated on, even people in ally chat saying "If your Ashley, just log off cause nobody likes you", just can't believe real SininS would ever add such players to his account... So I fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Yes, I didn't log SininS for at least a month but the one time I asked to log in, he blew up on me and warned me not to use his scrolls (I don't even know this guy) and as I logged on, SininS got so much more hated on, even people in ally chat saying "If your Ashley, just log off cause nobody likes you", just can't believe real SininS would ever add such players to his account... So I fixed it

Good boy, he was an abnoxious and franking pathetic little prick, and i would always quit the parties he was in, talking down to me like a piece of shit, i am 100% sure im older than him and a whole lot wiser, the fucking children piss me off. I just hope that more research is done before people r given access to sinins.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

ok,
    im the real owner of JackTR and im at holidays atm. Salmin explained me everything what happened 2 days ago and i kicked ashley from my char. Ashley will not play JackTR anymore everybody can be sure of that. Thx for Salmin and Daniel and the whole clan for warning me.
    I will be back in some days and playing my char again.

JackTR - Burak.

hmm Beata is a Polish girls name...

i warn salmin like 2 weeks ago he tryed to scam me but /failed
    Last edited by IIRedII; 09-09-2009 at 01:37 PM.

yep he is 100% scammer, he wanted to trade c-west stuff for my ares items... first he told me he had iron belt + sherion+5 rebirth, the next day he told me he had rols+1 iron set and all this other stuff.. i got very suspicious, he didn't bother making a deal with me once he realised i wasn't stupid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    ok,
    im the real owner of JackTR and im at holidays atm. Salmin explained me everything what happened 2 days ago and i kicked ashley from my char. Ashley will not play JackTR anymore everybody can be sure of that. Thx for Salmin and Daniel and the whole clan for warning me.
    I will be back in some days and playing my char again.

JackTR - Burak.

It is true. Ashley will not share with anyone of us anymore. And this guy is the real JackTR

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Yup, can vouch for this aswell, Ashley was a piece of shit
    Thought he was everything and could get everything (and how he did it is even worse)

I'm happy you kicked him from the account Burak
    Come back from vacation allready

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Yup, can vouch for this aswell, Ashley was a piece of shit
    Thought he was everything and could get everything (and how he did it is even worse)

I'm happy you kicked him from the account Burak
    Come back from vacation allready
    i will be back on tuesday baby, dont worry <3 =)

some weeks ago bought it some gb's and he gave it to me...but that doesnt mean he is trusteable... btw i got him in msn, today he was bothering saying he wanted to be my sharer etc, because he would sell items etc like rol's +1, irn set.

lucky i say the post.

another thing... anyone know shame aka [email protected] ?payed him some items and he said today would get the money from WU store and give me the items but didnt saw him online... i thought he was normal and asked him he said was holding some of his items...btw IM NOT SAYING he scammed me, he just might not been able to log msn or something... will wait till tomorrow