Attn moderators!!! please ban

This is a discussion on Attn moderators!!! please ban within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Please ban this guy. http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...server-291423/ anyone from Hellsfury clan or just from Cwest that knows OogleyBoogley please help support me ...
Page: 1

Default Attn moderators!!! please ban

Please ban this guy.

Looking to share an account any server

anyone from Hellsfury clan or just from Cwest that knows OogleyBoogley please help support me getting him banned from here. he's looking for a sharer. He was a trusted friend/member of our Hellsfury family. He shared with Megatr0n and Snowy.... he took from both of them. Sadly both of them have quit the game becuz of it.

please ban him before he scamms someone else.

hatay

not trying to be a prick or anything but have you got any proof?

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    not trying to be a prick or anything but have you got any proof?
    just waiting on the vouches. Dont have screenshots. I guess I can post our threads from our clan forums when this stuff was discuss during the time of each incident.

other then that, any Hellsfury member that was in clan when Oogley was around can vouch that he took items from Megatr0n and Snowy.

also its a friendly warning to anyone looking for a sharer..... that this guy is looking for a sharer again and beware. Believe me or not.....i dont care. Ive done my job by posting about it.

good luck^^

Yea he hes a scammer i wouldnt trust him at all with anything..

/ban

lol sadly its true. used to have good times with Oogley but then something happened to him. Scammin because u got jacked dosent constitute the crime.

Thanks for the heads up, if you don't believe him then don't he did his part as he said.

oogleyboogley

draven i guess you cant wait to talk to the person that i suposedly scammed but whatever bro.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Account sharing is bad?

Anyway, I'll be doing some digging...

lmao. this is so beyond funny. i can't stop laughing. btw im forum-trollin draven. incase thats illegal pls ban me too :P since im sure he'll make a topic about it lmao.

/sarcasm if any of the mod had none to understand. can't chase him if im banned >.>

Seems like Danny banned him already even though no proof was posted besides "I shared my account and got what was coming to me", I hope y'all learned your lessons.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Seems like Danny banned him already even though no proof was posted besides "I shared my account and got what was coming to me", I hope y'all learned your lessons.
    Did you remove my post/lock from this topic or was it somewhere else? I spoke with Draven, if you'd like to speak to me about this, you could msn me rather than closing the case this way.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

........ smells like mod drama

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Did you remove my post/lock from this topic or was it somewhere else? I spoke with Draven, if you'd like to speak to me about this, you could msn me rather than closing the case this way.
    I didn't close nor lock anything. O.o

You are talking about this topic: Looking to share an account any server which I didn't touch and remains locked.

Anyhow, moving on.

lol wow. What had happened was, Megatr0n(a very good friend of almsot everyone in c-west before he quit) let Boogley play his warrior cuz boogley quit his archer. Megatr0n didnt play for awhile cuz of moving/school and when he came back alot of his stuff was taken, aka undying sets, pots, money, scrolls, ect. not alot, but u know it was still taken. At the same time this was going on Boogley and another friend ChubbyPenguin were sharing an account, another warrior, and Chubby kicked him off the account cuz he wasnt doin much. AT THE SAME TIME, Boogley knew the info to Ezeykel(spelling), Snowys Assasian. Snowy logs one day and finds all his shit missing, and poof who knew the info, BOOGELY. Boogley doesnt log vent, and msn after all this has happened.

Im sorry boogley you used to be a good friend but shit man u messed up. Hate scammers.