Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BLackcore leader of chevalier cwest

This is a discussion on BLackcore leader of chevalier cwest within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just put a smile on my face personally ive had enough of these kids speedhacking around so im gonna try ...
Page: 1

xaivia

just put a smile on my face personally ive had enough of these kids speedhacking around so im gonna try get some solid proof for k2 but yeah enjoy :P

Banned

i saw a few of that clan speed hacking the other day ;/

Ezquerra

thats not enough proof, a solid proof would be record them via fraps or something like this.

just put a smile on my face personally ive had enough of these kids speedhacking around so im gonna try get some solid proof for k2 but yeah enjoy :P[/b]
    i lol'ed irl h34r: after that i said "Im koxp?" why dont you show the WHOLE convo, and u got pissed becuase u were like "NOOB GO BACK TO DKs" and i was like "Who's kreep?" after that u said "WE clear 2 DS spot" and i said "I CARE h34r: " l2lose sir ur ego is hurting ppl =D. kthxbaibai
    h34r: h34r: h34r:

i saw a few of that clan speed hacking the other day ;/[/b]
    yea u told me about AssassinRouge and PowerPriest please be more SPECIFIC and show proofs PLEASE h34r:

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

just put a smile on my face personally ive had enough of these kids speedhacking around so im gonna try get some solid proof for k2 but yeah enjoy :P[/b]
    Show me a proof about bLAcKcorE koxping. So if you don't you will get a warn for acussing ppl without solid proof.

NosferatuSoldier

But your Title says you're a Market Mod...

xaivia

i said i didnt have proof but if you play cwest its just kinda common knowledge and accepted these guys speed hack around myabe not blackcore specifically i just thought it was funny

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

But your Title says you're a Market Mod...[/b]
    No, my title says 'Peruvian Trusted' my group does, but so? want me to show you that I can do it? and kreep I know this guy, he was my leader @ Beramus, he's legit like most of his clannies (ex-FromTheDarkness clan @ Beramus), dunno the rest.

i thought it was funny, just like u did

xaivia

i thought it was funny, just like u did[/b]
    i dont remember saying that :S its true though ask derek

judging by the turkish writing you did that some some other server i was gonna compliment your photoshoping

peinlich

No, my title says 'Peruvian Trusted' my group does, but so? want me to show you that I can do it? and kreep I know this guy, he was my leader @ Beramus, he's legit like most of his clannies (ex-FromTheDarkness clan @ Beramus), dunno the rest.[/b]

Well i dont know i also think blackcore is not a cheater ...but he got alot of speedhackers in his clan.. but he doesnt care -.-

oldboy

Well i dont know i also think blackcore is not a cheater ...but he got alot of speedhackers in his clan.. but he doesnt care -.-[/b]
    nice accusations for no proof...mute plz <_<
    and how in the hel does that show hes a speed hacker?
    get some proof or stfu

Well i dont know i also think blackcore is not a cheater ...but he got alot of speedhackers in his clan.. but he doesnt care -.-[/b]
    how do you know i dont care? have you even talkd with me about speedhackers in my clan sir? /sigh h34r:

xaivia

there are SO MANY its lust assumed you are ok with it dude i mean all you have to do is look for atilla for 10 mins and you see assasinrouge zoom past you at like double lightfeet speed

Show me a proof about bLAcKcorE koxping. So if you don&#39;t you will get a warn for acussing ppl without solid proof.[/b]
    Being consistent is key. Do you know how many other people you would have to warn because they made accusations w/o significant proof?(I can provide examples)

How about you act as an unbiased mod and not only police the forum to help your friends?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast