can any moderator/gm answer this topic pls.

This is a discussion on can any moderator/gm answer this topic pls. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would like to know if there is any chance that Ares wil have some kind of active GM ingame ...
Page: 1

ChupaChup

Default can any moderator/gm answer this topic pls.

I would like to know if there is any chance that Ares wil have some kind of active GM ingame in the near future.

I dont know much about programming , but I can imagine that completly banning cheatingprograms is difficult.
    But these days cheaters are more commen than fair players , at any time of the day you see at least 8 kosp party's on the server , find 4 arrowshowerhackers in CZ and there are more and more people that shout Mora with +10 items.

I would not mind seeing some kind of "have no fear biff is here" person on the server again. Even though he cannot ban al cheaters , at least we had the idea that something was done.

Really hope for an moderator/gm answer with some hope for the future of this game.

Wishing all well , ChupaChup

Trii

wrong forum...

Originally posted by Trii
    wrong forum...
    Im sure Perastis will interpret it to k2 team...its his work, hes our voice ^^