Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Chılı = Not youre legıt Warrıor

This is a discussion on Chılı = Not youre legıt Warrıor within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; way to bump ancient topic <_< oh and btw koxpers are like cockroaches they will live even after nuclear war ...
Page: 5

chili_pepper

way to bump ancient topic <_<
    oh and btw koxpers are like cockroaches they will live even after nuclear war [/b]
    nah i think they can get rid of koxp simply, its the fact that people are paying even when they are koxping. Its a shame k2 dont give much of a damn about this game, and care more so about profit margins. They should come to a comprimise because this game has the ability to be one of the best advertised f2p games out there, and with increased popularity comes increased server demand, and therefore increased subscription fee&#39;s. Yes there will allways be the odd bug with an update, but cheats should be banned and there should be daily evidence of bannings. There is no need for an individual to cheat if they know its more than 80% chance they will be caught and found by a gm and banned within 24 hours for a minimum of 2 days, and then increasing the ba length after 1st offence, 2nd = 10, 3rd = 30 days or lifetime ban.

And there are ways of not making people cheat, loads of games have hacks but people dont do them, only a few at most, and they are found out and banned for life. K2 and KO could be the same, it could have a genuine population of game players, yes it will have freeks and geeks and casuals, and most likely those who play more will get more, but its the voerall enjoyment that counts, and games where cheating is rife arent at all enjoyable

<3

Stone him to death!!!!

chili_pepper

<3[/b]
    kisses kanka <3 lol

KO is ruined by fagsssssss

plyz fyx yt k2 :/ in 2 years they have done nothing, so why should they start?

the game mechanics are actually really nice, the system however of upgrading by chance and having numerous GM&#39;s on each server is floored. There should be one lead GM as part of the company scheme, he should be in control of the server events. There should be a list of produced items and gold by the gm and he should justify why he made them (for events, etc) so he would get caught unless he knew how to hack the system and if caught he would loose his career and have a criminal record as you would if you stole goods from a supermarket while working there....the other two gms should be as good as moderators, issueing bans, and doing simple clean up tasks. They can soawn bosses but only for events, and events have to be stated on where they will take place etc, so that everyone and not single clan leaders know about it. They also need to get rid of KOXP and hack programs, if people see bans often they wont cheat, there will be a few but if only a few are cheating they are liekly to get found out soon, and as for dupe..........item id and wipe? i never saw any wipe only rollbacks deleting items :/ and if there was a wipe i suspect gm made those +9s and stuff.....

so its not hard to fix, KO has potential, at least it has the fanbase and mechanics to be good. Just think if KO had no cheats, even turkish would be respected...

and i do respect the turkish kankas <3 most of the are friendly people but dont speak much english

Oh and btw......sharing accounts should be allowed, if you pay premium there is no reason why you should not be able to share. It&#39;s your risk if you get scammed, but they can perform a quick rollback of the character, loosing exp etc that you have gained if someone were to scam. If your not willing to be the secondary or tertiary (third) account holder then you should not take the gamble of being so, and should initiate that you are the main, but i trustedCan, and DA and Fruk when i got soooo bored....and why? because they are decent people, my choice, my risk, i lost nothing because i gained everything i had from those people. K2 should make this a p2p game and have real boundaries, the only reason they dont care is because they have the lease of a F2P game, which means standards are low but profit is high - this = retarded IMO.

But hey, the truth is that I lost more exp using &#39;&#39;koxp&#39;&#39; than i gained,[/b]
    What a noobzor :lol:
    Im glad that you make a clean breast. I give you absolution :P
    Greetings,
    DreadShadow

Little archer Senior Member

remember a noob 61 rog? :unsure:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Thanks for the we+3 8)

Sincerely, a fellow quitter

chili_pepper

What a noobzor :lol:
    Im glad that you make a clean breast. I give you absolution :P
    Greetings,
    DreadShadow[/b]
    haha cheers old buddy!!!

its true and im happy to say so, games are for fun, and cheating juts plain isnt!!!

and yeh its true that you get nothing.

Thanks for the we+3 8)

Sincerely, a fellow quitter [/b]
    haha no probs that was such a coup of an item, some hard work and graft, some felankor drops and few hard farmed items and gbs got me that! it was unbelievable when we first got it, amazing feeling- im glad you enjoyed it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345