Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Costy - Titan - scammer

This is a discussion on Costy - Titan - scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So , this guy wanted to do some deals with me , how ? He sends the money , I ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default Costy - Titan - scammer

    So , this guy wanted to do some deals with me , how ? He sends the money , I get 15 % profit , I send the money to a GB seller , and he gets the gbs .

    I started to suspect him when he sent 270 $ when I didn't even know him for 1 hour , and he didn't know me .
    here's what happened in the end :
    - He hacked those paypal emails.
    - The owners now want the money back (-270$)
    - I've already paid for the 30gbs in Titan so I'm fucked
    - Paypal will terminate my account if I don't give the money back

    what should I do ? Anyone here knows how this works ... ?

    View image: proof PP
    View image: proofpp2
    View image: ppproof3
    View image: ppproof4

    if the mods want anymore information pls contact me via PM ! I got more Screenshots .

    ### THE PAYPAL EMAILS : http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4739/proofpp.png ##
    Last edited by Rec7on; 01-03-2013 at 12:19 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    The ko4life user of him is : http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/41734.html

    proof of him saying the msn : http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...45/index2.html

    Now i'm doing much effort to get the money back , this son of a bitch needs to go to hell .

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    unfortunately you are [email protected] I was never in a situation like this before but i know that it will be VERY hard to prove your innocence to PP.. only way would be to get these money back somehow or resell the gbs fast and pay the depth

  4. #4
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    unfortunately you are [email protected] I was never in a situation like this before but i know that it will be VERY hard to prove your innocence to PP.. only way would be to get these money back somehow or resell the gbs fast and pay the depth
    Lucky for me I got connections in PP , hopefully that will help . I got a proof of him saying it's him in the msn , that should be more than enough

  5. #5
    Senior Member BaanNekTharious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    439

    Default

    welcome bro,same thing happen to me you need to accept and move on if you dont want your account get terminated you have to pay if you dont care dont pay them,i sent alot e-mails and im still waiting what they they say about all this...

  6. #6
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    welcome bro,same thing happen to me you need to accept and move on if you dont want your account get terminated you have to pay if you dont care dont pay them,i sent alot e-mails and im still waiting what they they say about all this...
    did he use the same emails ? pls check the ones in the screenshot , its very important

  7. #7
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    296

    Default

    the same guy did the same to me, but under a different name.

    i bought gbs for him for about 2.5k $, he gave me 300$ as profit, lucky i sent those money to my bank but still my pp will be blocked though and theres no way i can get 2.5k$ to pay back to PP lol, i got like 50 pages of msn conversation history. the guy also said he was hacker to me. well hell shit happens, lucky i got the profit money and it made my new year a pretty good night

  8. #8
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    296

    Default

    lol i just saw the pictures u uploaded, i saw he mentioned u will make enough money from my clan, he said the same thing, he is buying gbs and kc for his whole clan, he said he is rich as fuck, he works for apple or itunes or something dont remember lolxD

  9. #9
    Senior Member BaanNekTharious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    lol i just saw the pictures u uploaded, i saw he mentioned u will make enough money from my clan, he said the same thing, he is buying gbs and kc for his whole clan, he said he is rich as fuck, he works for apple or itunes or something dont remember lolxD
    said same thing to me haahhahahahaha that so funny man

  10. #10
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    296

    Default

    xD u managed to make some money out of him? well i cant use my paypal but lucky there is moneybookers but with moneybookers the fee is sooo damn high:S

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    the same guy did the same to me, but under a different name.

    i bought gbs for him for about 2.5k $, he gave me 300$ as profit, lucky i sent those money to my bank but still my pp will be blocked though and theres no way i can get 2.5k$ to pay back to PP lol
    As you obviously have no idea what's coming for you, let me explain. If he claimed that his paypal got hacked and if paypal actually believes him then you are fucked. You aren't from some 3rd world country, you are from sweden, part of the EU. You will have to pay the money back, whether you want to or not. They won't just close your paypal account and be like hey, 2500$- who gives a shit? They'll let a collection agency handle it which will charge you extra money. The exact same thing happened to my buddy from norway who had to pay an extra 400€ because he felt like he was right. Unfortunately they don't care, as him and you have accepted to play by their rules when you guys registered.

  12. #12
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    lol i just saw the pictures u uploaded, i saw he mentioned u will make enough money from my clan, he said the same thing, he is buying gbs and kc for his whole clan, he said he is rich as fuck, he works for apple or itunes or something dont remember lolxD
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    the same guy did the same to me, but under a different name.

    i bought gbs for him for about 2.5k $, he gave me 300$ as profit, lucky i sent those money to my bank but still my pp will be blocked though and theres no way i can get 2.5k$ to pay back to PP lol, i got like 50 pages of msn conversation history. the guy also said he was hacker to me. well hell shit happens, lucky i got the profit money and it made my new year a pretty good night
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    xD u managed to make some money out of him? well i cant use my paypal but lucky there is moneybookers but with moneybookers the fee is sooo damn high:S

    you don't need to be a sherlock , to suspect that you are Costy .
    hope that admins could check this

  13. #13
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    As you obviously have no idea what's coming for you, let me explain. If he claimed that his paypal got hacked and if paypal actually believes him then you are fucked. You aren't from some 3rd world country, you are from sweden, part of the EU. You will have to pay the money back, whether you want to or not. They won't just close your paypal account and be like hey, 2500$- who gives a shit? They'll let a collection agency handle it which will charge you extra money. The exact same thing happened to my buddy from norway who had to pay an extra 400€ because he felt like he was right. Unfortunately they don't care, as him and you have accepted to play by their rules when you guys registered.
    lawl i dont care if they put charges on me and force me to pay it, if they do, ill get a fucking good lawler and force them to pay me lol, i got every single word the guy said on my msn history, if they force me ill force my lawer to force the gb seller company to pay me back, no way i can pay it back

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    It's almost funny how naive you are.

  15. #15
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    lawl i dont care if they put charges on me and force me to pay it, if they do, ill get a fucking good lawler and force them to pay me lol, i got every single word the guy said on my msn history, if they force me ill force my lawer to force the gb seller company to pay me back, no way i can pay it back
    ill get a fucking good lawler
    get a fucking good lawler
    good lawler
    LELELEL
    Costy , the english is a difficult language to learn isn't it

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    It's almost funny how naive you are.
    Almost TO naive ?
    A new member , who joined before few days , his first comments are in a cheaters section + they are so silly and naive ... Idk how you can't see what I see .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. JUST4SEX SCAMMER - CHARGE BACK ZZZZ
    By Rad_Archer in forum Diez
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:16 PM
  2. anyone here get banned for charge back?
    By Tainted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 09:35 PM
  3. Charged back on paypal... lost my account diez
    By lerX in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 11:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •