Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Diez Cheaters

This is a discussion on Diez Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ADRENALIN6 macroing with multi-arrow in abyss. OZERTAS behind abyss walls macroing. SeeKAnDeSTRoYY shooting thru this object in middle of floor, ...
Page: 25

sub

ADRENALIN6 macroing with multi-arrow in abyss.

OZERTAS behind abyss walls macroing.

SeeKAnDeSTRoYY shooting thru this object in middle of floor, killing all lutherslans in 360 degrees of him.

xXxNEEDxLANDxXx arrow shower koxp in Adream.

kodra arrow shower koxp in Adream.

_hs_ arrow shower koxp in Adream.

Mx01Rogue arrow shower koxp in Adream.

lDeathl arrow shower koxp in Adream using daggers.

Pointless going into Adream, if u gonna die in 1 second of seeing a orc

__TAZ___

Ko2 and gm it makes no odds. Be nothing worth pictures :blink: yet no fine this a game. :angry:
    Very good, nice job K2. And cheaters.... go away, playing monopoly or see tv. ^_^
    fuc*ing all cheater! ban pls :wub:

sub

no longer posting SS of cheaters, as i still see ppl macroing i reported weeks ago :angry:

THEAXE

Same with me sub i have given up ill go play cod/cod2 again and only login to knights now to pk in ardream

I_JuST_OwNed_U

yeh jsut wanted to say a orc rogue named Obscured was wall glitching and all that shit and got me xped, too bad we cant do anything about it though, lol especially since he left before i could SS it, oh well just letting everyone know,

Obscured is a cunt :lol:

any 1 know this guy??

or any 1 who is in this guys clan is a pack of koxping noobs

name/clan is

Name:
    Love_Agent

Clan:
    exsequor

stupid noob thinks i hack on a priest but hes in a party full of hacker's and saying im ksing

rofl

yeh jsut wanted to say a orc rogue named Obscured was wall glitching and all that shit and got me xped, too bad we cant do anything about it though, lol especially since he left before i could SS it, oh well just letting everyone know,
    Obscured is a cunt :lol:[/b]
    was that in Delos??

i see so many koxper's in walls kiling shit and killing u bcuz u r on there level -.-

so gay bcuz u cant kill them unless u r mage but they just auto chug/minor heal

djtiest0

cheater sux

poker27

I got scammed from the owner of TATANA he from peru his name is Giancarlo aliaga radenovich, dont buy from him i sended the money thru WU and never recieved the items

xXxGoDxXx

I got scammed from the owner of TATANA he from peru his name is Giancarlo aliaga radenovich, dont buy from him i sended the money thru WU and never recieved the items[/b]
    thats why i dont like WU unlucky dude i got scammed also lost my account bout 6-7 month ago i hate it.

oli

I have an question to the Gm...
    I dont understand, why had I bann (ImOliver, Rouge), because I never used a KOXP, and i never was in a koxper party, but I saw yesterday: Cannot select the character. That is bann or only Mute, because I can use my Acc, only my Rouge is offline.

Princesss3

There are alot of arrow shower hacks in d2 arena. There is one priest with a hack named PATOS_RECOS.... goin get screenies now.....anyone know the name of the current dies gm's?

Princesss3

There are alot of arrow shower hacks in d2 arena. There is one priest with a hack named PATOS_RECOS.... goin get screenies now.....anyone know the name of the current dies gm's?[/b]

here ya go...... malicing people at the arena door, thank god i didnt lose any xp..... im seriously thinkng of taking my gold membership and not renewing it....

here ya go...... malicing people at the arena door, thank god i didnt lose any xp..... im seriously thinkng of taking my gold membership and not renewing it....
    [/b]
    u dont lose xp in pvp

Banned

[/b]

u dont lose xp in pvp[/b]
    :blink: noob your level 63 and u didnt know that :blink:

rofl thats funny shit :lol: