Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Dont Trust Jason269 or StoneColdKillah

This is a discussion on Dont Trust Jason269 or StoneColdKillah within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ouch.. =( yea.. i dumb. i stupid duhh duh duh lol but anyways ps: just give the SS back lol ...
Page: 5

Jason269

ouch.. =(
    yea.. i dumb. i stupid duhh duh duh
    lol but anyways
    ps: just give the SS back lol
    Reputation for being gg > SS+5 lol... maybe CS+10 is different story hehehe lol[/b]
    Dude. He scammed my whole ACC on ronark. Fully Geared and you expect me to give back the SS+5? If Jon wasnt in nik's clan then i wouldnt of got that character back. therefore i wouldnt be able to be on Girakon server right now.

Nik forced him to give him the email so nik could change all the information, then nik gave all to me so i could change. Jon wasnt even sorry. So for that i wouldnt even think about giving him it back, i don't care if im called i scammer, people deep down will know that they would of done the same thing.

eliteahmad

k jason you keep the ss, go play with it be happy
    but you just ruined your clan name..
    admitting to being a scammer and not being kicked... GG

Jason269

Hmm i admitted to scamming back the SS+5 from the start so don't try change the subject and as i say, if you was me you would do the same thing

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345