Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dragonaire: account scammed "IndianWonder"

This is a discussion on Dragonaire: account scammed "IndianWonder" within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't read copy/pasted MSN logs, sorry. Need to upload them to imageshack....
Page: 2

Banned

I don't read copy/pasted MSN logs, sorry. Need to upload them to imageshack.

Maximus2822

unfortunately i dont have screens of the conversation, the only edited bits are the bits that are highlighted as being edited, i know i cant prove that but maybe kyle has saved logs/screens? if he has ul find the dialogue is the same

also the reason i wanted to change the geographic region was so i didnt have to give u any more details, but that obviously didnt work

nutsackatak1

So, you claim you lost it right when u gave me info... I find that very hard to believe. As i said im a 3x year old guy, i have no intentsions to hack someone, and i guess it seems clear to me you dont believe me. As i said when i logged off i had to go up stairs to find out my little son had pulled a hot pan of grease on his body, there fore we spent over 2 hrs in the hostbitle. And to me it honistly looks like you edited this msn convo alot, but im done argueing about it. Like I said convict me of it if u think its right im not gonna try to prove anything else, Good Luck with you account and i hope u get it back, now u made everyone think im a scammer so i will not continue to play. Bye
    dragonaire/redshiggi says:
    be sweeet if ya had the g1 info so i can change to usa
    Tom says:
    it wont let me

Kinda fish there too. one minute u got me asking to change it and next minute your changing it....[/b]
    Well you gotta understand this looks bad for you. Lets see only you and him had the pass. So who scammed his account? Himself? I don't understand any other way he could've gotten hacked.

ooo

this guy tried to scam me in game but failed. u need the whole forum to coem tell u this before u can ban them?

seriously i woudlnt bother to take a SS over a game that is already dead. and i think its really sad to scam when nobody play this shit anymore, really what can u get out of it?

if i knew someone already got scam then maybe i would take some SS, but Oh well....

ban or not its none of my business go do ur job buddy.

kyle1111

Yes he says no one else had info to it but, i Highly doubt that because that account has been passed on and on cause i knew origional owner. I dont feel its right to come right up to consumptions but im the victem in the case so i have no athority to say or do anything. Like i said if i did scam the account i would be long gone and wouldnt care. but no im trying to clear my name for something i never did.

ooo

Yes he says no one else had info to it but, i Highly doubt that because that account has been passed on and on cause i knew origional owner. I dont feel its right to come right up to consumptions but im the victem in the case so i have no athority to say or do anything. Like i said if i did scam the account i would be long gone and wouldnt care. but no im trying to clear my name for something i never did.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=268120
    kyle2222

View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Find Member's Topics
    Find Member's Posts Dec 29 2008, 06:05 PM Post #2

Group: Members
    Member No.: 27,659
    Server: Girakon
    Clan: BrosBeforeHos
    IGN: Dragonaire
    Nation: Karus

I will trade u a lvl 75.2 geared warrior with all quest left

im assuming u own that warrior yes?

So, you claim you lost it right when u gave me info... I find that very hard to believe. As i said im a 3x year old guy, i have no intentsions to hack someone, and i guess it seems clear to me you dont believe me. As i said when i logged off i had to go up stairs to find out my little son had pulled a hot pan of grease on his body, there fore we spent over 2 hrs in the hostbitle. And to me it honistly looks like you edited this msn convo alot, but im done argueing about it. Like I said convict me of it if u think its right im not gonna try to prove anything else, Good Luck with you account and i hope u get it back, now u made everyone think im a scammer so i will not continue to play. Bye
    dragonaire/redshiggi says:
    be sweeet if ya had the g1 info so i can change to usa
    Tom says:
    it wont let me

Kinda fish there too. one minute u got me asking to change it and next minute your changing it....[/b]
    What "3x" year old man ( lol at that... ) from the USA can't spell, especially words like "hospital" where you spent 2 hours at.

Maximus2822

yeh i noticed that on msn, thought it was kinda wierd spelling for an english-speaking person, and his last msg is full of typos but im not one to correct someone's spelling/punctuation unless they're actually trying to learn from me :P

also i think my 75 warrior was at approx 20% xp and had all quest things...fishy, ultra fishy

yeh i noticed that on msn, thought it was kinda wierd spelling for an english-speaking person, and his last msg is full of typos but im not one to correct someone's spelling/punctuation unless they're actually trying to learn from me :P
    also i think my 75 warrior was at approx 20% xp and had all quest things...fishy, ultra fishy[/b]
    its ur warrior , i pmed "Indanwonder" in game , and asked him this : kyle? Answer: yes

Maximus2822

lol, cant believed he made up that sob story to try n cover his tracks

papecran3

sad...

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Is this guy, [email protected], a scammer?
    I just "sold" him lots of GBs @ Girakon via WU.. But I haven't got the money yet since my WU office is closed atm..

Please tell me if this guy is a scammer.

Thx.

Maximus2822

well this topic is about him being a scammer....so yeh

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Fuck!

Well, thx..

His new in game nick is Brugnera

he is the clan leader of Legendary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12