Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

DreAdSlay3R

This is a discussion on DreAdSlay3R within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DreAdSlay3R or someone lives at the same house as me EVER THINK OF THAT? Yeah, I did, ...
Page: 2

Sweet

Originally posted by DreAdSlay3R
    or someone lives at the same house as me

EVER THINK OF THAT?
    Yeah, I did, and I'm wondering what interest would someone else at your house have in what happened to the items? -_-

imo, kind of dumd for you to try and cover up for phantom finding out your second account here.

DreAdSlay3R

?

Sweet

Originally posted by DreAdSlay3R
    ?
    omg man, think a little... <_<

You say that someone else lives at your house and has an account on ko4life, under the name ScareyBear, and that's why the IP matches on your account and that account. I was just wondering why would whoever has that second account (if it's not you) have an interest in what would happen to the items you return... -_-

ScareyBear

Well, I am Dreads bro, and I can say my own opinion, whether i have the same IP as him or not. Returning the items is kinda foolish now that the clan is over, but i will farm dm's to try adn get your Money Phantom.

oppi

even if the clan is over, if the cb rules say u have to return the items, do it. u known the rules since u are in the clan so u have to respect them. btw i got the same shit with my clan when i was inactive and asked for the items from cb almost noone returned them, they just left clan. then i disbanded. seems to be same problem in 8ball now.

Heim4teil

oppi if u say something say plz all.

Zaria

IMHO, if a clan disbands, they should all keep their items. If it all goes back to the clan bank, who gets it?? Of course the owner of the clan bank. Greed.

TY Blood, for letting us keep items when we disband. Most of you still play and I am glad you didn't get greedy. Blood clan was always so fair to all their players. :wub:

tolgahan

Maybe they are using the same proxy..
    maybe not proxy but in Turkiye everytime you login internet you get a different ip.
    i can get another ip that someone had it before and post here ..MAYBE

Luckyduck

I am completely with Zaria on this one. Common sense to let everyone keep their items if there is no clan. Although I do think Zaria should have given up that belt of life just before blood disbanded....that was mine and I was in talos party when it dropped

LOL, j/k love :wub:

Originally posted by Zaria
    IMHO, if a clan disbands, they should all keep their items. *If it all goes back to the clan bank, who gets it?? *Of course the owner of the clan bank. *Greed.

TY Blood, for letting us keep items when we disband. * Most of you still play and I am glad you didn't get greedy. *Blood clan was always so fair to all their players. * :wub:
    Read again Zaria. He left with the item BEFORE the clan was disbanded.

When the clan was disbanded, members were told to keep the items.

Luckyduck

I'm not quite sure what all was going on with 8ball 3 days before they announced their disbanding but maybe they were talking about it and that's why he left with items =/

But only problem now is there is no clan to give back to.

DreAdSlay3R

wex said in vent like 1 to 2 weeks ago "clan is dieing anyway ill tell u guys hypn0s quit.

Chronos

2 things. Dread ill say this in a cool way. I think u r a nice guy and to be honest i think u should return the items. U asked Phantom what his points is with this post, i hope u can see it and look what section this thread is in.
    Someone said if Dread returns the clan items who will get them, Well im sure the leader/ and the assistants, can find out and maybe give to some1 who deserve them more? dont really about that.

But whatever u do dread i hope u do the right thing

DreAdSlay3R

i wouldnt have quit if i didnt find out that the clan is Dieing hypn0s quit theres only like 12 active people in the screen shot.

Chronos

im not there cuz i live in europe and same with my brothers. thats 3 members, liv and reks livs also in europe and its not the same timezone as urs so that should explain most of the inactivity.
    And dont miss the point of this post, its not about u quitting and stuff, this post is mainly about u returning the clan drops

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast