Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Engincan64 IS A SCAMMER PROOF !

This is a discussion on Engincan64 IS A SCAMMER PROOF ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stfu idiot I fuck your scottish ass dont talk about turks for a fuccking scamm I'm turk too now I'm ...
Page: 4

tamachan

stfu idiot I fuck your scottish ass dont talk about turks for a fuccking scamm

I'm turk too now I'm a scammer ? check my trustable link and ask all mods

scammers have not a nation I got scammed mroe times from usa and now all americans are scammer ? I tdont think so
    GET A LIFE BASTARD[/b]
    Haha, Such good English Spelling and you cant even understand what Cammy said.
    Cammy : Who cares if hes a fucking turk Means : It doesnt matter what nation he / she is.
    Try to understand next time... dumb fuck

stop the useless arguing i did not do anything and i know several peoples who are not turks scamming people ... and cammy as we can see ur past is not clean so why do you come in this topic and judge about me i told everything i had too and it was not me scamming anyone or doing any usd trades with anybody... and you Nr1 priest don't judge about something you don't know, deadly told me he deserved it just bcoz of the turk thing, i dont care about it anymore at all i wanted to help noisome but he tells me every single time to fuk off, and steel0 dont name me as a scammer you know the scammer yourself right halil? don't say something like little teen i'm older than you or as same old as you, and please stop the useless dram... Forum Moderators/Market Moderators do a IP login scan you will see that it was not me at the time the topic about 'doing a trade with noisome' writing in it, i just made a trustability mistake and i won't do it again. and as i see you and deadly are friends, why the fuk u start to fuk him up cammy? no brain or what?[/b]
    You failed to defend urself and act maturely, You brought this on yourself. Stop crying and whining.

1 Some ppl just cry me a river about noiseme's char i gave it to a regular someone who's also on ko4life ^^

2 nd Majix you better stop saying things about scammer because i remember the times of ppl screaming Majix the scammer also..

3 Ppl dont know anything and come and call me a scammer ah what a dissapointment that ko4life is getting more childish everyday

For last but not least You need ppl like me so you can point your fucking finger and say thats the bad guy [/b]
    1 : Man ur english suck balls... Im from japan and i can write/talk better english than you.
    2 : Get some proofs first~
    3 : So if some people calls u a scammer, That makes the whole Ko4life Community Chidlish? Ok then some turks scammed me, Oke All turks are scammers.

Your just flaming urself and ur own country lol~
    PS : Im not calling you a scammer because i dont know anything.

Choose ur words Carefully, What u say and do can lead to a IP Ban.

Banned

1 Tamahcan you fat japanese money farming goog
    2 Only the Last answer has been given by me The One with the problem my friend tried to defend himself as engincan
    3 oh no whats the proof about me showing im a scammer ?

tamachan

1 Tamahcan you fat japanese money farming goog
    2 Only the Last answer has been given by me The One with the problem my friend tried to defend himself as engincan
    3 oh no whats the proof about me showing im a scammer ?[/b]
    1 : Failed ( Spelling )
    2 : Failed ( Talking rubbish )
    3 : Failed ( Understanding )

Byebye. Stupid + scammer + turk.

Wow what a combo.

AlteaDaPriest

Byebye. Stupid + scammer + turk.

Wow what a combo.[/b]
    koxp combo

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

show me a proof over paypal that I'm a scammer noob

and dont talk about me when u never played at diez and did a trade with me

I tell now to moderators for ur fuckin racism

u just call me scammer cuz im a turk this is not a reason

I want see proofs

Arthurios

EVERY FUKIN TURK ON THIS FORUM!!! SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drunkenmaster = SCAMMER
    ENGINCAN = SCAMMER

REST = SCAMMERS[/b]

fuck you you cunt, I can say allot about poland to if I want to, whole netherlands can say about poland if it wants because its full over here with polish low job mtf'ers, but I only say this because you said that. I am turkish aswell, never did a trade or something but I wouldnt scam, its just a fokking game and thats it. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP about turks, you see more english speaking/polish/peru guys scamming each other than turks.

Banned

Actually yes how many turkish scammers have u seen on ko4life while its blocked for turks IP range and tell me about peruvians ? Dude everytime i got scammed i got scammed by a fucking peruvian because i trusted them ppl who scam you while u trust them atleast turks aint unthankfull and how many turks scammed someone on ko4life please tell me that and tell me how many peruvians. BTW FUCKING IDIOTS someone here is crying without proofs and shit checkout what i lost on fucking olympia. I fucking lost dual +3 rols in +1 ib +2 sse +3 sse +2 cs +6 hb +8 and shitload off other stuff and i dont even give a fuck oh yeah i got the proof also that i'm scammed did it help me in anyway ? or did anyone on ko4life have helped me ? Checkking ip's or whatever NO so fucking suck on my dick until you find your answers fuck all who are against me fuck all moderators who wanna ban me fuck all the people who discriminate my religion my country or my people and i will fucking take from the rich give it to the poor.

noisome

1 2 3 4 ! IM IN THE MIDDLE OF A FLAME WAR !!!!!

Banned

So... I don't know really what to say.
    People call me stupid but they even don't know about my past and what I am able to do... Well, i speak 4 (yes FOUR you fukers) languages which are German>Turkish>French=English ( I think some morons won't understand the >;= signs ) and I can actually understand like three other languages which are equal to german, makes seven. All of a sudden a proud shit chink comes up and tells me that i have to learn english (lol, lmao my english is pretty good and it was my 3rd language so i do not need an english lesson of you pro and with the word chink I don't want to insult all, you know like you guys insult 90% of turks -.-), I studied on a gymnasium which is the best school in germany and made my abitur (best conclusion certification in germany), at the moment I have a part time job and i'm getting good paid so I don't need to scam something for a living (lol, i can't actually believe that i have to scam a noob char for a living, i just could go and rob money irl, who cares ,-, ) and i'm not stupid like many of you are...

This forum is full of flame wars, critic, prejudices and early judgements against muslims (yeah i say muslims because not only turks get flamed by you stupid primats), racism and so on.

This KO4LIFE account sharing fuked up my reputation but it has a positive side, what happend opened my eyes and made me think about the situation in this forum.

You Forum Administrators can't handle the situation in this forum, like every 10th post are racism posts... you just judge about smaller things and my 30% warn status is just the result of defending my country and actually some bs i wrote... I am just trying to that you should start to think about your position in this forum...

And noisome first I wanted to help you to get your account back but now I don't give a fuk about your account and I really don't care what happend to it, I hope mert is using it still or gave it away, you retard can't talk like a normal person so I gave up trying to help you at the start of this all and i stopped to use KO4Life after i've been accused of scamming someone else but hey, now I don't give a fuk about my account, ban it, ban my IP there are soooooooooo much other ways of getting on KO4LIFE so it's a pretty useless war for you, got it you individual piece of shit?

and warriorspriest you are so poor man, don't come up with another flame, I've always been right in your fuking topics and I'm sad about the fact that you are from poland, it must be a shame for polish people to have such a retard like you living in their country...
    I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF MY REPUTATION, YOU ARE JUST RETARDS BEHIND YOUR PCs ACTING COOL AND STRONG, I'D WISH TO KICK YOUR FUKING ASS IRL AND NOT IG... YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER MASTERCHIEF ACTING MORE RETARDED THAN THE REAL ONE

and with 'you' I am not talking against the whole community, there are some really nice people i met here and became friends with, some really cool guys who have much experience about live and so on... 'the voices are telling me to kill you', haha, it's just embressing and not funny, got it?

And I want to say sorry to all MiracLe members, I just realized that it's useless to argue with you guys because there's actually no reason to argue, you know, it's just the ko4life atmosphere that made me talk bullshit, I hope there won't be going on flames between us and I know it's all my fault, sorry for being such a prick in your topic/s

See you all later, I am planning to visit this forum here and there to check out what's going on in the general and media section...

All correct people on KO4Life good luck ingame and IRL, hope you will have a good life and so on ;D

OH YEAH, WRITTEN BY THE REAL OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT B*TCH !

Banned

doubler..

tamachan

So... I don't know really what to say.
    People call me stupid but they even don't know about my past and what I am able to do... Well, i speak 4 (yes FOUR you fukers) languages which are German>Turkish>French=English ( I think some morons won't understand the >;= signs ) and I can actually understand like three other languages which are equal to german, makes seven. All of a sudden a proud shit chink comes up and tells me that i have to learn english (lol, lmao my english is pretty good and it was my 3rd language so i do not need an english lesson of you pro and with the word chink I don't want to insult all, you know like you guys insult 90% of turks -.-), I studied on a gymnasium which is the best school in germany and made my abitur (best conclusion certification in germany), at the moment I have a part time job and i'm getting good paid so I don't need to scam something for a living (lol, i can't actually believe that i have to scam a noob char for a living, i just could go and rob money irl, who cares ,-, ) and i'm not stupid like many of you are...

This forum is full of flame wars, critic, prejudices and early judgements against muslims (yeah i say muslims because not only turks get flamed by you stupid primats), racism and so on.

This KO4LIFE account sharing fuked up my reputation but it has a positive side, what happend opened my eyes and made me think about the situation in this forum.

You Forum Administrators can't handle the situation in this forum, like every 10th post are racism posts... you just judge about smaller things and my 30% warn status is just the result of defending my country and actually some bs i wrote... I am just trying to that you should start to think about your position in this forum...

And noisome first I wanted to help you to get your account back but now I don't give a fuk about your account and I really don't care what happend to it, I hope mert is using it still or gave it away, you retard can't talk like a normal person so I gave up trying to help you at the start of this all and i stopped to use KO4Life after i've been accused of scamming someone else but hey, now I don't give a fuk about my account, ban it, ban my IP there are soooooooooo much other ways of getting on KO4LIFE so it's a pretty useless war for you, got it you individual piece of shit?

and warriorspriest you are so poor man, don't come up with another flame, I've always been right in your fuking topics and I'm sad about the fact that you are from poland, it must be a shame for polish people to have such a retard like you living in their country...
    I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF MY REPUTATION, YOU ARE JUST RETARDS BEHIND YOUR PCs ACTING COOL AND STRONG, I'D WISH TO KICK YOUR FUKING ASS IRL AND NOT IG... YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER MASTERCHIEF ACTING MORE RETARDED THAN THE REAL ONE

and with 'you' I am not talking against the whole community, there are some really nice people i met here and became friends with, some really cool guys who have much experience about live and so on... 'the voices are telling me to kill you', haha, it's just embressing and not funny, got it?

And I want to say sorry to all MiracLe members, I just realized that it's useless to argue with you guys because there's actually no reason to argue, you know, it's just the ko4life atmosphere that made me talk bullshit, I hope there won't be going on flames between us and I know it's all my fault, sorry for being such a prick in your topic/s

See you all later, I am planning to visit this forum here and there to check out what's going on in the general and media section...

All correct people on KO4Life good luck ingame and IRL, hope you will have a good life and so on ;D

OH YEAH, REAL OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT B*TCH !

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF MY REPUTATION, YOU ARE JUST RETARDS BEHIND YOUR PCs ACTING COOL AND STRONG, I'D WISH TO KICK YOUR FUKING ASS IRL AND NOT IG...

OH YEAH, REAL OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT B*TCH ![/b]
    Edit : Yes im a chink, Thanks man
    Hehe i never said im strong u must read
    if u say ur trustable then ok i trust u
    Saol aga

Banned

Edit : Yes im a chink, Thanks man
    Hehe i never said im strong u must read
    if u say ur trustable then ok i trust u
    Saol aga [/b]
    if you are serious and not trying to bs me, i'm sry for insulting you. I just couldn't find the irony in this post, well, let's see. :P

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

1 2 3 4 ! IM IN THE MIDDLE OF A FLAME WAR !!!!![/b]
    u have a proof for ur signature?

if not remove it dude

U are all just little kids who like flaming and blame others

polish 1 euro jobbers are enough here in germany they stealing our bikes and car radios THEY ARE THE REAL SCAMMERS

Arthurios

polish 1 euro jobbers are enough here in germany they stealing our bikes and car radios THEY ARE THE REAL SCAMMERS [/b]
    +1 :P

Banned

KAMIKAZEEEEEE PWNAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Scammers :

Poland for stealing my CD player MSN : [email protected]

Japan for stealing my drop from werewolf : [email protected]

Peru for stealing my items MSN : [email protected]

Not to be racist but its for some ppl under us

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast