Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GOT SCAMMED BY A1ien ON ares Server

This is a discussion on GOT SCAMMED BY A1ien ON ares Server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A1ien on ares server has multiple characters, witch are in his clan Madness and Ardreammadness he has a priest phant0mas ...
Page: 1

superturk

Thumbs down

A1ien on ares server has multiple characters, witch are in his clan Madness and Ardreammadness he has a priest phant0mas also that he merchants in moradon on ares 1 , this person scams lots of people since he have like 5 computers and about 11 characters, most only know about 5 of his characters.
    He scammed me for an eagle eye+8,i am also told by some of his former clan members such as wesmat555 that he has ben scammed by him also and found out that
    A1ien on Ares server scams lots of people on multiple chars and computers, joining other clans with chars he have to steal members and items to scam more people to both gain members for his clan to future scam them also and to both build his clan up also...
    this is a warning to anyone who might deal with him.
    he scammed me for an eagle eye +8 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    -Dave

How did he scam u for EE +8? and any proof at all?

superturk

How did he scam u for EE +8? and any proof at all?[/b]
    i joined his clan thinking it was a cool clan, cause its english speaking and i trusted him, that is how he gets you, pretends to be your friend, i trusted him a long time, i let him use items before and never had a problem, one day he asked to use my eagle eye+8, when i asked for it back to go pk, he then kicked me from clan, shut his pm off , ben ignoring me since.
    because i was his clany and thought he was my friend i saw no point on saveing proof, he ben doing this a long time and knows how to keep heat off him, he does this in a way , for example he will ask to borrow cheaper items and give them back to gain your trust, then when you let him borrow something worth keeping someday he scams you, i got about 40 people on ares to back me up on this.not sure if any go to this forums like i do.

How long had u known this guy as a so called friend? if its under 1 year your a little silly giving him items, only 2 people in KO history have ever held my items and both ive known for 2 years, people will pretend to be friends if it means they can get items.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

How long had u known this guy as a so called friend? if its under 1 year your a little silly giving him items, only 2 people in KO history have ever held my items and both ive known for 2 years, people will pretend to be friends if it means they can get items.[/b]
    that is so true

thoe i had a few friends wich i fully trust now

and i lent them my entire gear and i haven't known them for too long.

and normaly if the player aint a 15 year old player they mostly not scamm you

Uzu

souls don't call him silly. If I'm right you gave your IN+3 first too?

souls don't call him silly. If I'm right you gave your IN+3 first too?[/b]
    Nop i didn't, so please get your facts right.

He paid me, i then gave in. Then 1 month later he charged back.

superturk

How long had u known this guy as a so called friend? if its under 1 year your a little silly giving him items, only 2 people in KO history have ever held my items and both ive known for 2 years, people will pretend to be friends if it means they can get items.[/b]
    I was in his clan for 1 month for the clan is only had cape for 1 month, thou i known him for about 2 years now..
    he never scammed me the 2 years i knew him, not untill i joined his new clan Madness, and now he uses this clan to draw people in to scam them. being selfish, i am not the only 1, found out he scammed another person 5 minutes ago,m was only for 1 gb, thou it was still scammed and now i am seeing this will not stop, he has let the greed get to his head i think.
    he is not that young, he is 30 years old and knows what he is doing .
    old enough to make the choices he made to take my eagle eye+8.\
    he have multiple pc's and uses it to his advantage, joining other chars to his clan , with clanies not knowing it is him. to use those chars to scam , so his main char he plays A1ien does not get a bad name, he is very manipulative
    i hope this topic can save others from not loosing a great loss as i just did. and the few others that have today and he is trying for more
    he is very persistant on getting what he wants.
    h34r: h34r: h34r:

That seriously sucks then dude, if u known him for 2 years, it does just show u cant really trust anybody nowadays which is a sad fact

superturk

That seriously sucks then dude, if u known him for 2 years, it does just show u cant really trust anybody nowadays which is a sad fact[/b]
    yeah, reminds me of the time i baught a car off my sister that started fire the next day.

paperownz

yeah, reminds me of the time i baught a car off my sister that started fire the next day.[/b]
    you really have Bad Luck than, I guess.

Never trust any1... For example Ikoria... 4 years long one of the top mages in the best clan...but scammed his best friend and many more but no1 believed them becuz he had high reputation

superturk

Never trust any1... For example Ikoria... 4 years long one of the top mages in the best clan...but scammed his best friend and many more but no1 believed them becuz he had high reputation[/b]
    just found out a1ien scammed another person and is definitely using the clan he made to draw people in clan Madness, he just scammed one person called the_king for his account do to the fact it had good amount of national points on it , he scammed the account just to build his clan to look better and keep the np in it be easier to scam for more items.
    trying to get the people who got scammed from this guy on this forums to also help provide more info on this, thou it is saying they can not make a new account.

shwagman

good story buddah :P

shwagman

Here is what really happened that buddah(Dave) did not tell you. i am sure if you know him it will all make perfect sense

One of buddahs members quit buddah to join madness then buddah has a heart attack and accuses A1iEn of stealing his members. Since A1iEn doesn't like to put up with buddahs lame crap he hurt buddahs feelings with his vicious tongue and buddah says he will make up stories about A1iEn and his clan to destroy it and also he says when he gets long capes he will steal all of madness members because he will have more to offer :P Also he says he will give A1iEn a virus that will make his cpu get so hot it will burst into flames. Does that even exist? I am not quite sure. So then i suppose this post here posted by "dave?" was one of his many attempts to destroy madness, and I am sure there will be plenty more to come. Keep em coming buddah!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast