Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

im a scammer

This is a discussion on im a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; curly has no friends, so he wants profile views[/b] ... ur sig says it all...
Page: 2

Banned

curly has no friends, so he wants profile views[/b]
    ... ur sig says it all

you're a douche[/b]
    CRY ABOUT IT!
    and lol @ poizen if you think I care about e-friends

Anyway thats gay don't accuse people of shit w/o proof.

was that even neccesary? dude your stupid and retarted doing shit like that
    you are just like him
    act your age
    do you even know ruthvik like on msn ? i dont think so and yet you come in here[/b]
    Vandy plz stfu...

And lol, proof plz.

Banned

Vandy plz stfu...

And lol, proof plz.[/b]
    danny i have a feeling you only wanted to post in this to qoute me and NOTHING about ruthvik
    looks like we got ourselves another bandwaggon retard !! ^^

Snirr5

i doubt hes a scammer

Banned

-_-

ruth isnt a scammer -_-[/b]
    100% True. (100% trustable, and very good gun )

How can u kno?[/b]
    Just wake up for life and MAKE trades with HIM, and dont listen nothing from others persons.

MrzLies

Well is time for me 2 talk over here....

Ruthvik has used used ma old acc "OneMoreChance" long tiem ago.. like 2 - 3 month ago.. i had a LOT of items unsealed and a LOT of GBS he NEVER EVER touched a single thing... this guy AINT a scammer i can put ma hand on fire for him...

i miss ya fag.... hopefully we can talk again some day

Peace..

PS: i dont give a SHIT if someone calls me a scammer or wut ever... im clean.

Banned

Ruthvik has used used ma old acc "OneMoreChance" long tiem ago.. like 2 - 3 month ago.. i had a LOT of items unsealed and a LOT of GBS he NEVER EVER touched a single thing... this guy AINT a scammer i can put ma hand on fire for him...

Peace..

PS: i dont give a SHIT if someone calls me a scammer or wut ever... im clean.[/b]
    except for my skelly belt or the money u were going to send me for it :lol: there goes 80 bucks i could have used to take my kids out :P i will tell my kids to blame u they cant go to the adventure park

DragonFire

Peace..

PS: i dont give a SHIT if someone calls me a scammer or wut ever... im clean.[/b]

Many people just turn bad, Anyone remember Kingoftheswing? He only scammed 1 person..and thats all it takes..

Ruthvik is a trustable person.. if trustability includes giving out other people's information to people from different servers. Not only did he give me other people's information, but he also made me laugh in the process on how stupid people are in this game. For example, there was one account information that was given to me. The owner's name was "Taz Patel". I remember this name because it is an Indian name. Since I am also part Indian, I remember Indian names preety well. Upon logging the account, i noticed it was banned for "payment fraud". I believe the password was "Iloveanjalina".. I could be wrong since I am speaking off the top of my head. Another account name was an account named "IDontTownI" on Xigenon. The username was turkish, and it contained around 2 million nps. At the time I wasn't playing the game, so I decided to log in. Upon loggin in I recieved atleast 3 pms saying "you are a scammer, and fack your mather".

Ruthvik gave me free laughs and account information. He is alright in my books. 100 % trustable to scam you!

Banned Senior Member

Ruthvik is a trustable person.. if trustability includes giving out other people's information to people from different servers. Not only did he give me other people's information, but he also made me laugh in the process on how stupid people are in this game. For example, there was one account information that was given to me. The owner's name was "Taz Patel". I remember this name because it is an Indian name. Since I am also part Indian, I remember Indian names preety well. Upon logging the account, i noticed it was banned for "payment fraud". I believe the password was "Iloveanjalina".. I could be wrong since I am speaking off the top of my head. Another account name was an account named "IDontTownI" on Xigenon. The username was turkish, and it contained around 2 million nps. At the time I wasn't playing the game, so I decided to log in. Upon loggin in I recieved atleast 3 pms saying "you are a scammer, and fack your mather".

Ruthvik gave me free laughs and account information. He is alright in my books. 100 % trustable to scam you![/b]
    ooga booga says:
    fuck ko
    ooga booga says:
    you need to quit
    ooga booga says:
    and go to college
    ooga booga says:
    you fucking indian
    ooga booga says:
    nerd
    ooga booga says:
    whats your number?
    ooga booga says:
    phone number?

------------------
    ruthvik said:
    im in high school
    ooga booga said:
    i dont want you to suffer
    ooga booga said:
    quit hte game

ooga booga is moemoney

(im here posting this for ruthvik o_o )

PS: close this topic no point wasting time here cozz ruthvik = IP banned.

minhking

Ruvik is he a scammer ?

There hasn't been any proof yet. Either bring some and open up a new topic or just let it die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12