Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Ionia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ionia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah 25% ontop of our 400% from plat.. 20% xp event and 100% xp event for first week new servers? ...
Page: 12

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

nah 25% ontop of our 400% from plat.. 20% xp event and 100% xp event for first week new servers? it is nothing[/b]
    adding 25% to all the xp bonus's right now makes it even worse are you kidding me?

25% of the original gained xp, which isnt much at all...

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i dunno u or not even in which clan u r in,i dont care honestly.I just wnna point my finger to those guys who ruins this game and ruins this server,which should be the best so far.
    I admit that there r alot of ggs on this server,on both sides,especially coz all english speakers got tired of koxp and tbl craps and came to this server as K2 announced that it would be legal server with new security code bla bla bla.So many ggs who already quit this game came and made once more fresh start.And then this shits pop ups and ruin gameplay.
    I still dont know if nobodycanstopus and elitekings r here with originaly ppl from Gira,if it is so...then prepare to see how amazing that tbl edit can be and also annoying <_<[/b]
    dont worry bro, u will know me soon after i spank ur ass in cz
    hehe.

Banned

dont worry bro, u will know me soon after i spank ur ass in cz
    hehe.[/b]
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....Made my day

Wait what? :huh:

ZeuSs : Leader of AnyOneStopUs or some shit like that...

TopCat

Maybe u should ask Rialix,u wonder why he is not in Unit anymore? :unsure:[/b]
    why i am not in unit? i choose not to play with them.. dude dunt fucking talk shit

as for styx : nah he just ran like a bitch never used hp pot.. only minored yet he died as most fatality rouge does when they run like bitches.. lol up for noobs

TOYSOLDIER_

YUP

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

why i am not in unit? i choose not to play with them.. dude dunt fucking talk shit

as for styx : nah he just ran like a bitch never used hp pot.. only minored yet he died as most fatality rouge does when they run like bitches.. lol up for noobs[/b]
    lol topcat dont talk shit

TopCat

lol topcat dont talk shit[/b]
    talk sh1t abt wat?
    cheater topic.. dunt come here saying dunt talk shit i meely posted abt who cheats imo.. stay on topic dude.

TopCat

Momentum Clans are Ksers .. Just came and started ksing Cz dk slot saying how else will we lvl if we dunt ks.. well i thought it was a gg clan.. i wanna see what furkwan says to this.. !!

Edit : They left .. i hope it was just a misunderstanding and i wud like to think they still are gg as some of my friends play with them.

Well.. we got there, lured and a bunch of turks came up behind us and started ksn, no idea if they were there before us or not. We left after the first lure, no need to qq.

Turks ks all day every day get use to it xD

TopCat

Well.. we got there, lured and a bunch of turks came up behind us and started ksn, no idea if they were there before us or not. We left after the first lure, no need to qq.

Turks ks all day every day get use to it xD[/b]

pff u aussie .. stay out my spot <3 and no u didnt get there first i was there for last 16 hrs
    :P
    newayz i said some members in momentum are gg dunt ruin a clans rep by ksing:P

:s like i said, we got there you guys must have been runnnig back from slot 3 .. so we started lure and youse came, i towned and went human slot right away ;p

TopCat

:s like i said, we got there you guys must have been runnnig back from slot 3 .. so we started lure and youse came, i towned and went human slot right away ;p[/b]
    its all good baba

sex

Red

25% of the original gained xp, which isnt much at all...[/b]
    everytime i read one of this kid&#39;s posts i hate him even more.