Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

iron bow +11rb bought it from dondergek !

This is a discussion on iron bow +11rb bought it from dondergek ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mha002 Seriously, I know it sucks for undergeared but phantomsin hasnt done anything wrong. I personally saw ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by mha002 View Post
    Seriously, I know it sucks for undergeared but phantomsin hasnt done anything wrong. I personally saw that it said for a while on undergeared's forum post that under each item it said (waiting for money from dondergek). Phantomsin isnt the scammer lol, he still should be allowed to sell whatever he wants.
    Phantom already acknowledges this as well - which makes it worse. If he knew that the items hadn't been paid for yet, why would he do a trade for them?

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Phantom already acknowledges this as well - which makes it worse. If he knew that the items hadn't been paid for yet, why would he do a trade for them?
    how could i know that during he didnt even he got scamm ?

If you want to have me reply properly to a question, at least make it clear.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    If you want to have me reply properly to a question, at least make it clear.
    Hes saying how could he know that during that time, thats when he got scammed.

and my pov, i also feel bad for undergeared, but i believe phantom should b allowed to sell his items, it was a fair trade he did for an item that he later found out was scammed not his fault, and like that other guy said dont feel like scrolling up to see who said it, how many of us sell items that were scammed or better yet gm items (you know who you are), and yet their topic doesnt get closed.

Its always been an unwritten rule on ko4life that known scammed items will not be aloud to be sold on ko4life. The topic did say waiting for money for about 1 weeks, plenty of opportunity to see they were in the mist of being scammed.

My advice is sell it ingame bro, ko is not the only place to sell items.

try other forums bro, or ingame. sorry you had to deal with this and sorry for undergear for getting scammed that really blows.

donderkgok scammed rock too for shard9 :\

Banned Senior Member

That is a dutch name ! YourMamma also was dutch, that fag should be ip banned.

lol at cockmongler asking for a free handout.

If you didn't do anything wrong you don't have to explain yourself or do anything for that matter. There are other mediums through which you can sell your items.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    lol at cockmongler asking for a free handout.

If you didn't do anything wrong you don't have to explain yourself or do anything for that matter. There are other mediums through which you can sell your items.
    dude are you mental?

the ib11 is original cockmongler. hes not asking for free handout..more of jsut wishing he could magical have his ironbow11 back or his money.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    try other forums bro, or ingame. sorry you had to deal with this and sorry for undergear for getting scammed that really blows.

donderkgok scammed rock too for shard9 :\
    :O didnt knew this thats a shame, stupid scammer made some nice deals than i assume.

Quote Originally Posted by 92pascal View Post
    :O didnt knew this thats a shame, stupid scammer made some nice deals than i assume.
    she got money back last night .

but motnahp sold him shard9 + 2x chit9 for $1000 through paypal. i told him to check it to see if he got disputed or chargeback. but i havent talked to him since so idk.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    she got money back last night .

but motnahp sold him shard9 + 2x chit9 for $1000 through paypal. i told him to check it to see if he got disputed or chargeback. but i havent talked to him since so idk.
    dude i hope Infa doesnt get jacked here. I had a feeling Rock would get her win her case, she's smart ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    dude i hope Infa doesnt get jacked here. I had a feeling Rock would get her win her case, she hax ^^
    +1
    How else would she be able to make so many +9 items..

haha no i think her brother kciked peoples asses at paypal office . but yea hax for sure

i talked to infa today and he said his paypal is all good. so atleast the scammer isnt greedy?

lol. and i jsut saw that fuker ingame pking with mclane and frencsco sin or whatever. TheArcane hes got the chit9's on looking like a scammer.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

He should be able to sell it as OverGeareD never made a cheaters topic about this :O

I mean there is reason to this part of the forum, even overgeared stated he didn't post it in the cheaters section b/c he knew he wouldn't get his items back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast