Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

IWNXXXXXXXXXXNATORZ Look here.

This is a discussion on IWNXXXXXXXXXXNATORZ Look here. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad 4smokey was the char of a scammer i dont know if its the same person but ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    4smokey was the char of a scammer i dont know if its the same person but when i logged gordion he pmed me all im saying is dont bother wasting your time with peeps who have characters that are related to scammers paying for their goods is like giving baby candy no ty!
    okay i get 4smokeys old owner was a scammer, but you called me a scammer right away even tho i told you i bought the char in cr , how does that even make sense...lol

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRaZieLLLLLL View Post
    okay i get 4smokeys old owner was a scammer, but you called me a scammer right away even tho i told you i bought the char in cr , how does that even make sense...lol
    Are you saying that simply by you stating that you are not scammer/old owner that he should have trusted you?

Are you for real? Is this some magical world where concept of lying doesn't exist? Do you really think that that would be enough for him to trust you? "Oh you are not him, cool bro lets trade!". What the actual fuck is going on with that logic!

*Dont know why I got TRIGGERED. First I was like "Hah thats cute", then I fucking lost it. Gratz, your logic broke me!
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Are you saying that simply by you stating that you are not scammer/old owner that he should have trusted you?

Are you for real? Is this some magical world where concept of lying doesn't exist? Do you really think that that would be enough for him to trust you? "Oh you are not him, cool bro lets trade!". What the actual fuck is going on with that logic!

*Dont know why I got TRIGGERED. First I was like "Hah thats cute", then I fucking lost it. Gratz, your logic broke me!
    thanks for saving me time <3 from me serious

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post

Before you get so triggered and butt hurt about my "logic", know the actual full story, did you even read my first post? i told him i can prove it to him however he wants that im not jesper and he just refused for me to do so simply saying "there are vpns you can use to change your ip bla bla" i have my own fb,insta, bla bla social media stuff to prove thats one, two, one of his own clan members ive done trades with even has me on snapchat and knows that im not jesper.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Okay well looks like you just want to act like a child than go ahead lol... im not gonna waste anymore, if you wanna believe me go ahead if not you dont have to, like i said your clanie Sleven07 also known as iOreos in your clan can tell you that ive made plenty of trades with him and he has my personal cell number cuz thats how we keep in contact when i needed gbs or items from him. I only login here from home and work and possibly logged in a few times through school wifi but not pretty sure on that.
    True that, i have bought and sold from this guy via PayPal. All went smooth. Good guy in my books

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    True that, i have bought and sold from this guy via PayPal. All went smooth. Good guy in my books
    thank you!

this guy is 100% leggit man... got my vouch @ rararaziellllll

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

jesus christ i gave up trying to prove that im not jesper from sweden lol, ask anyone ive done trades with im from michigan, i bought the rogue from a CR along with warrior named PearLGrain.
    this game is not worth taking a stand for whats right or wrong till you die

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12