Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

kingenma c-west Scammer !

This is a discussion on kingenma c-west Scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pff i cant understand any thing now lol what happened? kingenma wanted to buy or sell it?[/b] He wanted to ...
Page: 2

smogx

pff i cant understand any thing now lol

what happened? kingenma wanted to buy or sell it?[/b]
    He wanted to buy i send him blank with money at paypal and gave him md+9 pad+9 for trust ..

he wanted to accept the blank with $ and pay but he said trouble with Bank so i told him give me back my itemz

he came to trade 1st trade canceled 2nd trade DC he said .. logged in 3rd Trade he Canceled but said that he gave the itemz back and he has a SS .. i sended a KSC File with canceled

Banned

maybe you got hacked / scammed idk how to call it with the old thing that few people had...

some how some one can trade you and you can see that its the one that you want to trade with, but its other guy.. and then he gave it to him.. well idk.. i still don't say that he didn't scam you..

goodboy07

sometimes ppl scam on a noob acc then trade to there main acc and dont give 2 shits about the other

goutsi

i just bough this char before 1 hour all went ok .. so i dont know if this guy he is scammer or no :P i bought his char for gbs and we had use VIP from ko4life so this guy for me its ok dunno what he do on the past

smogx

Yes he didnt scam you becoz he needs money for buying a new Rogue for the +9's ...

goutsi

Yes he didnt scam you becoz he needs money for buying a new Rogue for the +9's ...[/b]
    i dont know but i give him the money (gbs) 33gbs and then he gave me the info i dont think he is not scammer

Banned

tsikis did scammed him, i don believe on kingenma but yea tsikis defintly scammed that poor guy. :/
    allthough i had good trades with tsikis, he scammed me once

PathosKid

i dont know but i give him the money (gbs) 33gbs and then he gave me the info i dont think he is not scammer[/b]
    md 9 and pads 9 are a lot more then 33gb

Tsikis

tsikis did scammed him, i don believe on kingenma but yea tsikis defintly scammed that poor guy. :/
    allthough i had good trades with tsikis, he scammed me once[/b]
    u call me scammer???? LOL u are Normal from c.west u scamm almost all the server ...and u talking to me???u scamm ROF rogue with Dragon sympol aka Steve aka CanOfWhoopas ....and a lot of more so go die into the hell ....i dont scamm this guy some of my friends bealive me and some not i dont care ...

Banned

so whats going on with the MD +9 and Chitin +9? where are they? why he didn't get his money for them?

Banned

u call me scammer???? LOL u are Normal from c.west u scamm almost all the server ...and u talking to me???u scamm ROF rogue with Dragon sympol aka Steve aka CanOfWhoopas ....and a lot of more so go die into the hell ....i dont scamm this guy some of my friends bealive me and some not i dont care ...[/b]
    just give him his items and stop being an idiot

kingenma is now sold to someone i know so atleast i know its it good hands now <_<

smogx

I will never get them back ;(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12