Results 1 to 10 of 10

klasgr scammer.... buying merch hack is back

This is a discussion on klasgr scammer.... buying merch hack is back within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i m so stupid sold my helenid bow +5rev in buy merch and got 1 coin :S...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member runeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    69

    Exclamation klasgr scammer.... buying merch hack is back

    i m so stupid sold my helenid bow +5rev in buy merch and got 1 coin :S

  2. #2
    Senior Member runeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    69

    Default

    if any1 see selling helenid bow +5rev in merch thats mine cuz i was onli selling it

  3. #3
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    I have seen a few in merchant both +8 and +5 reverse so I doubt it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    211

    Default

    you didnt see the price or how this hack working? You say its back, so for what we have to give more attention?

    Anyway, its always sad, that someone has fun from steal items

  5. #5
    Senior Member runeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    you didnt see the price or how this hack working? You say its back, so for what we have to give more attention?

    Anyway, its always sad, that someone has fun from steal items
    few month ago i heard about this hack... i saw buying merch of helenid bow +5 in 12gb... i sold it and got only 1 coin :S

  6. #6
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runeo View Post
    few month ago i heard about this hack... i saw buying merch of helenid bow +5 in 12gb... i sold it and got only 1 coin :S
    Its called fake money. Some k0xp programs offer a chance for you to have ''fake 21gb'' and you can set up buying merchant regardless of what amount of money you have. No idea if it truly works.

  7. #7
    Senior Member SheefLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    648

    Default

    let me ques how it went..

    he made a buy merchant with ( for example ) 14 gbs..
    then u wanted to put in the item.. but it probably must be repaired before.. else u cant put it in the merchant... so u run to sundries.. u get back.. put the bow in the merchant without looking.. in that time he remade the merchant and did a buy merchant of 1 coin

    old trick

  8. #8
    Senior Member runeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    let me ques how it went..

    he made a buy merchant with ( for example ) 14 gbs..
    then u wanted to put in the item.. but it probably must be repaired before.. else u cant put it in the merchant... so u run to sundries.. u get back.. put the bow in the merchant without looking.. in that time he remade the merchant and did a buy merchant of 1 coin

    old trick
    no i saw a 12gb buying merch b4 throwing in it i checked it twice

  9. #9
    Senior Member runeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Its called fake money. Some k0xp programs offer a chance for you to have ''fake 21gb'' and you can set up buying merchant regardless of what amount of money you have. No idea if it truly works.

    may be with hack he get fake 12gb with which he made buy merch and at last i got 1 coin

  10. #10
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    let me ques how it went..

    he made a buy merchant with ( for example ) 14 gbs..
    then u wanted to put in the item.. but it probably must be repaired before.. else u cant put it in the merchant... so u run to sundries.. u get back.. put the bow in the merchant without looking.. in that time he remade the merchant and did a buy merchant of 1 coin

    old trick
    another for darvin award

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •