Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

KO4LIFE Mod Sancte scammed me for 2200 usd

This is a discussion on KO4LIFE Mod Sancte scammed me for 2200 usd within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Don't you get tired of repeating the same moronic nonsense? You are one sad, ignorant and ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Don't you get tired of repeating the same moronic nonsense? You are one sad, ignorant and hideous motherfucker.
    another offtopic reply.. razor just gtfo dude.. now nearly all of forums knows u are just a pathetic spammer who spams shit in every single topic to increase the post counts.

If you could link their MSNs they gave you with the conversations, that would be very helpful.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

dont know how to do that.. since my account t0pdog santce banned already on ko4life. It has both of their msns in inbox
    Noct posted his ss check them out please. May be if u join both pieces together....

Your video shows a chat, it does not show who you are speaking with.

Quote Originally Posted by YesItsBreakers View Post
    dont know how to do that.. since my account t0pdog santce banned already on ko4life. It has both of their msns in inbox
    Noct posted his ss check them out please. May be if u join both pieces together....
    I guess we should wait for an admin to check on the inbox of your banned account in order to clean this up..

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    I guess we should wait for an admin to check on the inbox of your banned account in order to clean this up..
    Which shouldn't be long now, I saw cama on the thread.

camaz0tz is a noob drunk mage from ant_hill_mob who doesn't know to TP.. dont expect him to check this out! :P

on a serious note now its good he is around ><

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Sancte-moderator and mojmir scammers

check out this link... He even took names of 2 more mods on forums whom he asked to be middleman mythlost and mrrapist.

asking 2 other mods doesn't mean anything actually..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Which shouldn't be long now, I saw cama on the thread.
    Ya was trying to see if devile could check something for me but he isn't replying so probably busy with family/work. Whatever, there's ways I can check stuff without his burrito ass. :P

Also moved this to right section....... also I might be a bit slower than usual to sort this out cuz I got flu atm.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YesItsBreakers View Post
    Sancte-moderator and mojmir scammers

check out this link... He even took names of 2 more mods on forums whom he asked to be middleman mythlost and mrrapist.
    dont try to drag myth or rapist into this cuz ive known myth since some time in 09 and i really doubt he would scam any one ever and rapist seems legit. probably if the other guy wud of said myth or rapist he would of been like "well they are afk but sancte is here he can help"

Allow me to clarify something. I was the one that contacted Mythlost about it because I felt if I could trust any of the mods on the forums he would be one of them but myth didnt have prem on the account and couldnt seal the items while he was holding them which apparently was a problem for Mojmir. As for MrRapist, Mojmir claimed to have contacted him and copy/pasted a message that he said he sent to mrrapist on our skype conversation. Whether he really did contact Mrrapist or not I don't know. He could have easily typed that up himself and made it look like he contacted him. Only MrRapist can clarify that part so hopefully we will get a response from him too.

Its Kinda sad how certain people turn out to be scammers for a few items/$$. Anyway hope it gets sorted and I am pretty sure it will. Like pointed out before we did see a couple Ex Mods (Vandy and BabyBash) being banned for scamming so I am not at all surprised.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    dont try to drag myth or rapist into this cuz ive known myth since some time in 09 and i really doubt he would scam any one ever and rapist seems legit. probably if the other guy wud of said myth or rapist he would of been like "well they are afk but sancte is here he can help"
    mythlost i also have seen him doing pretty big trades around.. I am just saying that those 2 were also asked to be middleman, and if Mrrapist dint get any pm for being middleman then mojmir probably had his mind set to scam.

Breakers u r scammer and mojmir must get banned like you

and really i am happy cuz some one scam you i know you not tired too get that items but
    i just happy cuz feel when ppl get hacked cuz of You idiot !!

BreakerS - Alok Bhagwat - [email protected]

and Btw we are all know from where u get alll items ( From hack ppl / and hackers )

P.s T0pDOG = Breaker he no Sharer and you must get banned from here ^^
    Last edited by SuperManRetrnn; 12-09-2012 at 04:12 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast