Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

kser ¬¬

This is a discussion on kser ¬¬ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is no KS on bosses....
Page: 2

Hostage

There is no KS on bosses.

TunaFishyMe

There is KS on bosses, but its just not a bannable offence. But in reality, what is a banable offence? nothing. Cheat all you want. They only thing that you will hurt is your reputation. If you dont care about your reputation, then go KS/lure/KOSP cuz surely the piss for brain GMs wont do shit.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    There is KS on bosses, but its just not a bannable offence. *But in reality, what is a banable offence? *nothing. *Cheat all you want. *They only thing that you will hurt is your reputation. *If you dont care about your reputation, then go KS/lure/KOSP cuz surely the piss for brain GMs wont do shit.
    +1

completely agree with your view

Luckyduck

+2 to tuna

Hostage

That'd be true Tuna, if only everyone gave 2 shits about what their rep was.

GratiS

Hi
    ill be glad if u had post my name on the topic so i could have respond right away.

i was w8ing my healer to come.u were excited about the dorp maybe? u have started attacking while i was there before u .u tought i cant solo DF or what i just wanted to be safer.
    as u said i got the loot. now u try to name me Kser ? lol so i am kser.

enjoy

Metal X

Ok, i understand, but if i come and im level 90 and a party of lvl 60's are killing dts i come to thier spot and ks them. It's Ok? I think bosses = same a monster.

Metal X

Or K2 need's to make more spawns...

Cadence96

I didn't need to say any name.... SS said all... but if all of u say KS doesn't exist, for sure must be that way...

______
    Originally posted by Metal X
    Ok, i understand, but if i come and im level 90 and a party of lvl 60's are killing dts i come to thier spot and ks them. It's Ok? I think bosses = same a monster.
    It's not okay, would u be the same in RL? pwning weak ones, .... why don't stand against one of the same size?...

Banned

Originally posted by 0bscuritY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0bscuritY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Br4nd1n
    _/ *

Bosses are free, NO KS on bosses!!
    ^^[/b]
    spam ftw?

GratiS

Originally posted by Cadence96
    I didn't need to say any name.... SS said all... but if all of u say KS doesn't exist, for sure must be that way... *

______
    learn to show little respect. !! you know what respect is ? i was there before u. it means i was going to attack. i was not asking for a date.
    YOU GOT WHAT U DESERVED.

end of topic for me.

Originally posted by GratiS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GratiS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cadence96
    I didn't need to say any name.... SS said all... but if all of u say KS doesn't exist, for sure must be that way... *

______
    learn to show little respect. !! you know what respect is ? i was there before u. it means i was going to attack. i was not asking for a date.
    YOU GOT WHAT U DESERVED.

end of topic for me.[/b]
    Gratis is a legit Baba!

Cadence96

this topic is over since my first post... lock this topic plz... it's been spammed a lot...
    PD: so if I'm standing aside of hq, without doing anything... it's mine???

Don't bump old topics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12