Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

lord of the humans and his gay friends

This is a discussion on lord of the humans and his gay friends within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ofcourse u saw them today... they got banned not long ago.. zz :P...
Page: 4

dorpwn

ofcourse u saw them today... they got banned not long ago.. zz :P

wako0

:wub: then!

they bug abuse isiloon everyday. i asked them why they do it they gonna say its a clan boss event. it made me laugh that they plan to bug abuse a boss.and lord of the humans is the leader of the whole thing. he goes there then he lures it to a spot safe from servants and then the priest sleeps it. and he shouts 3, 2, 1 GO, and then like 40 of them all attack the isiloon. im glad to see that they getting banned and i hope they lose 5 levels and hopefully lose all their items.

hmmm.. we can hope so.. but nothing like this will happen.. they will come back and do it over again..

Banned

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    they bug abuse isiloon everyday. i asked them why they do it they gonna say its a clan boss event. it made me laugh that they plan to bug abuse a boss.and lord of the humans is the leader of the whole thing. he goes there then he lures it to a spot safe from servants and then the priest sleeps it. and he shouts 3, 2, 1 GO, and then like 40 of them all attack the isiloon. im glad to see that they getting banned and i hope they lose 5 levels and hopefully lose all their items.
    so whats the bug then if they all atak it and kill it .... i dont get it

also i get they are wrong for this but why isnt anyone blaming k2 for not fixing the bug for this long and also know that a gm knows about it why isnt it fixed....i am not condoning what they are doing but come on people put some of the blame on k2 unless you all dont have the balls to say something to the worst run company on the planet .....i guess you guys are mindless followers of k2 afraid to get your account banned or something

speak the fuck up and make k2 fix it as well as getting these people banned....this is a 50/50 blame not all 100% hakan and lords fault

you guys never see that EVER....."omg we love k2 its not there fault" ffs its there fault 1st and foremost ....

END OF STORY

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

also i get they are wrong for this but why isnt anyone blaming k2 for not fixing the bug for this long and also know that a gm knows about it why isnt it fixed....i am not condoning what they are doing but come on people put some of the blame on k2 unless you all dont have the balls to say something to the worst run company on the planet .....i guess you guys are mindless followers of k2 afraid to get your account banned or something

speak the fuck up and make k2 fix it as well as getting these people banned....this is a 50/50 blame not all 100% hakan and lords fault

you guys never see that EVER....."omg we love k2 its not there fault" ffs its there fault 1st and foremost ....

END OF STORY[/b]
    none of us like k2 lol. but we dont like them cause EVERYONE knows that what they did is a well known bug. and the reason we dont say why k2 hasnt fixed is because... their k2. complaining is never gonna help. never did and never will they just lazy ppl so we live with the bugs in the game and try to be legit and not abuse any.

Banned

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

END OF STORY
    none of us like k2 lol. but we dont like them cause EVERYONE knows that what they did is a well known bug. and the reason we dont say why k2 hasnt fixed is because... their k2. complaining is never gonna help. never did and never will they just lazy ppl so we live with the bugs in the game and try to be legit and not abuse any.[/b]
    no man help fix it....enough people stop paying for kc and premi cause we boycott them they will fix alot....no one wants to step up to do this but a few of us

wako0

shut up tez, seriously :rollseyes:

i could have sworn u were running behind that fagot all afternoon today.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I submitted a rollback method to CS like 1 month ago. Still hasn't been fixed. I can roll back my char any time i want. Don't expect them to fix that Isiloon bug anytime soon.

This reminds me of the people suing the ciggarete company. Lets sue them for giving us cancer. <_< People always looking for someone else to take the blame. Yeah K2 sucks but its still the people falt for abusing it.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    I submitted a rollback method to CS like 1 month ago. Still hasn't been fixed. I can roll back my char any time i want. Don't expect them to fix that Isiloon bug anytime soon.
    Ya, you sent it into CS, prob wont be fixed. You told me you had a method, I asked for it so I can directly report it to CSrep1 or the head Gm's, and what was your response? "Only if K2 will give me back my lvl or an IN or somthing for this"

the_DEAN

hmmmm dorpwn is cuite intrested to see you kill servants without pots from the safe zone or what ever was that point you was hitting them and they wasnt hit you!!!Economy to Hp pots huh?!!!
    MMmmmm maybe you was there just for camp for see if they go bug isiloon! :lol: :lol:

Zparda

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    Ya, you sent it into CS, prob wont be fixed. You told me you had a method, I asked for it so I can directly report it to CSrep1 or the head Gm's, and what was your response? "Only if K2 will give me back my lvl or an IN or somthing for this"[/b]
    Why u dont go up and lure Isiloon to them more then. Is like when u torment us when we kill it "LEGAL" with MNI

Btw why no1 kill it now so many lvl 70. We did it with full lvl 61 62 and few 64 and such oO. Wut happen to diez this days

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Zparda+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zparda)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink@
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

Ya, you sent it into CS, prob wont be fixed. You told me you had a method, I asked for it so I can directly report it to CSrep1 or the head Gm's, and what was your response? "Only if K2 will give me back my lvl or an IN or somthing for this"
    Why u dont go up and lure Isiloon to them more then. Is like when u torment us when we kill it "LEGAL" with MNI

Btw why no1 kill it now so many lvl 70. We did it with full lvl 61 62 and few 64 and such oO. Wut happen to diez this days [/b]
    Because I only have 1 character over lvl 40, and he isn't in the Hell Abyss camping isiloon

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast