Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LordAlf Ares Scum!

This is a discussion on LordAlf Ares Scum! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ohh btw please change topic name.. cuz this scammer only had acces 2 the account for like uhhm 1 week. ...
Page: 2

RED2316

ohh btw please change topic name.. cuz this scammer only had acces 2 the account for like uhhm 1 week.
    Before there played honest and legit ppl on it, including my cousin. Could change it 2 ko4life name and say char name in text

ty in advance[/b]
    Im not changing the title name...thats the info I have on the guy, thats the info Ill use. I dont care if he was legit his whole life, and had a moment of weakness....he still stole my stuff and thats all there is to it! Norry may turn out to be a good guy...we will see, he did PM me back and ask what was taken from me, thats not to say he will give it back, but if he does I will make a post about, I know he sells and trades accounts quite a bit, so I am sure it will boost his legit rep with a good trustable post!

Sib

you didnt read that well ...
    This guy, who scammed you i dont give a shit
    But he just bought the char for 1 week ago. And the other owners; who are legit and nice, have other char now but they also played under the name Lordalf. And i dont want this topic to give ppl an impression that my friends are scammers...
    That's why i requested 2 change the topic name

PS: i am srry for ur lost items

Banned

you need to proof it sib!

RED2316

you didnt read that well ...
    This guy, who scammed you i dont give a shit
    But he just bought the char for 1 week ago. And the other owners; who are legit and nice, have other char now but they also played under the name Lordalf. And i dont want this topic to give ppl an impression that my friends are scammers...
    That's why i requested 2 change the topic name

PS: i am srry for ur lost items[/b]
    Well if the owners got the account back from this punk, and they are "legit nice players" why dont you tell them to be legit and give my items back?

Banned

Well if the owners got the account back from this punk, and they are "legit nice players" why dont you tell them to be legit and give my items back?[/b]
    lol thats right, i think u owned him with this sentence.

Norry

lo... i know this guy :

from turkey
    name ali
    he lives in switzerland but he is turk!
    age like 20
    fuking retarted...took items from my turkish clan and /quit

sry, i should make a topic about him...sad to see... with my clans help he made his shells and his mds+8 and then quit and took some GBs! fuking scammer!! i am from turkey, but hes a retard, i want to kick his ass

talking about lordALF[/b]
    rofl!
    i live in switzerland and im FROM switzerland
    there are few ppl form switzerland who playing ko but im not this guy O.o btw i dont know u :S

and i didnt steal "lordalf". i just sold my char "LordALF" 2 okthxbb

Sib

Well if the owners got the account back from this punk, and they are "legit nice players" why dont you tell them to be legit and give my items back?[/b]
    The real owner( my cousin ) sold it to that guy from switzerland, that guy from Switzerland sold it to that guy who scammed you..
    They didnt got account back and also not ur items.. Dunnow how much more i need 2 explain it :S

lol thats right, i think u owned him with this sentence.[/b]
    No i didnt got owned tyvm

RED2316

Like I have said before, I dont care if you took the account back....thats your business, and I know okthxbb doesnt have the account cause he tried to submit a CS ticket on the account he tried to steal from me, the items are lost, but you (Norry) did sell it to him and then took it back...which means your also a scammer!

Norry

Like I have said before, I dont care if you took the account back....thats your business, and I know okthxbb doesnt have the account cause he tried to submit a CS ticket on the account he tried to steal from me, the items are lost, but you (Norry) did sell it to him and then took it back...which means your also a scammer![/b]
    u dont have any evidence that i took the acc back/stole items :S

RED2316

i have the CS ticket he submitted the day you took the account...not great proof, but it does show there is some truth to his story. It doesnt matter, let this die out, okthxbb and norry are both scammers no other comments are needed!

Sib

i have the CS ticket he submitted the day you took the account...not great proof, but it does show there is some truth to his story. It doesnt matter, let this die out, okthxbb and norry are both scammers no other comments are needed![/b]
    You cant say norry is a scammer( no proof ).. he never scammed me or my cousin, thought he got acces to a account with lots stuff on it..
    Finished here h34r:

Banned

You cant say norry is a scammer( no proof ).. he never scammed me or my cousin, thought he got acces to a account with lots stuff on it..
    Finished here h34r:[/b]
    and u cant say he is NOT, coz u have no proof too!

Sib

and u cant say he is NOT, coz u have no proof too![/b]
    That is kinda moran...

I thought there was a saying.. NOT guilty unless proven otherwise.
    Dunnow how it goes with ur country, but here we have 2 proof some1 is guilty.. and then lock them up for doing a crime..
    Not lock them up for doing a crime that is not proven and then we have 2 proof his innocents...

kinda stupid what u said there.. i am srry :S

I need 2 proof some1 is innocent when he's not even proven guilty.. geezzz lmoa :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12