MAGICWANDONG SPEEDHACKER OF GIRAKON!

This is a discussion on MAGICWANDONG SPEEDHACKER OF GIRAKON! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im making this topid for kloud (imhotep orwatever the fuck he is on this forum) since this guy spam my ...
Page: 1

ooo

im making this topid for kloud (imhotep orwatever the fuck he is on this forum) since this guy spam my fucking chat everytime he sees me calling me a speed hacker with out any proof watsoever.

im doing u a favor and les get to the end of this.

when i ask him for proof he said he has it in his fraps folder, when i ask him to send to gm and get me ban he says noting except being repetitive about "your a speed hacker bla bla bla".

enough of this, post ur fraps or SHUT UP U ANNOYING SHIT!

Banned

im making this topid for kloud (imhotep orwatever the fuck he is on this forum) since this guy spam my fucking chat everytime he sees me calling me a speed hacker with out any proof watsoever.

im doing u a favor and les get to the end of this.

when i ask him for proof he said he has it in his fraps folder, when i ask him to send to gm and get me ban he says noting except being repetitive about "your a speed hacker bla bla bla".

enough of this, post ur fraps or SHUT UP U ANNOYING SHIT![/b]

=/

was this necessary topic to make? xD
    anyways ohnO = gg mage i never seen him speed hack.. maybe kloud was lagging or some shit?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

happens, it's just a visual bug, its not speed hack

Banned

I saw both of you speedhacking, but I didnt feel like making a topic , heh.

TopCat

=/

was this necessary topic to make? xD
    anyways ohnO = gg mage i never seen him speed hack.. maybe kloud was lagging or some shit?[/b]
    he is gg