Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

NVM ITS WORKED OUT

This is a discussion on NVM ITS WORKED OUT within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha freakyangel fukcing ugly bitch girl...
Page: 2

PussyCatER

haha freakyangel fukcing ugly bitch girl

Banned

haha freakyangel fucking sexy ass asian girl[/b]
    yea..have to agree with u there...

PussyCatER

working on permant ban from ko4life just need some answers

Banned

working on permant ban from ko4life just need some answers [/b]

good luck with that.

(starts to msn phantom.....)

PussyCatER

well not u but freaky^^ we already gave a moderator alot of proofs we just need 1 more we will get it

Banned

don't believe it. maybe the other way around[/b]
    why am i post this after he make topic selling lvl 63 char human rogue .......but dont give name ......i do
    why am i post this giving support ticket of day she stole my account ???????????
    why am i post this with id and old pass MY PASS FROM K2 ? HOW GET CHANGED IF NOT ORIGNAL OWNER ??????
    WHY AM I WASTE MY TIME ON SOME PERSON WHO IS THEIF BUT TO PROTECT THE REST OF YALL FROM BEING HACKED

Banned

idk why are u wasting ur time?

pussycater = cathycano = scammer of my lovely rogue MrsDemonic , at least i got her back now ... and fuck you cano

Banned Senior Member

Need some explaining on who scammed who, apparently your the scammer of the char

Banned

um i dont know that guy NEVER PLAYED CYPHER AND WHY POST HERE THIS IS ABOUT FREAKY ANGEL HACK THE PASSWORD TO MY FUCKING CHAR AND STEALING IT ......ZZZZZ I WASTE MY TIME CAUSE I WORKED MY ASS OFF TO LVL THAT CHAR AND SOME TWAT GONNA STEAL IT I SHOW PROOF WHERE IS YOURS O.o

Banned

Smile

enjoy my 8.95 you ch#$$ c$$t thats my fucking premium your playing on you peice of sh## bi#%#$ a$$ mother fuc##### i censor for underage

Banned

BTW IM IN HABBIT OF BUYING PREMIUM FOR FUCKING LOOSERS LIKE YOU FOR ACCOUNTS THAT ARNT MINE LOOK THE EMAIL I GET FOR BIEING RETARD

Dear Mr. curry,

You have made the following purchase using ClickandBuy:

Merchant: K2 Network, Inc.
    Date: 05/04/07 07:29:18 PM EDT
    Selected offer: BronzePremium
    Amount to pay: USD 8.95

If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to contact our Customer Care Team at [email protected], or by telephone at 1-800-603-7230.

With best regards,

Your ClickandBuy Customer Care Team

http://www.clickandbuy.com

Banned

mod use brain pls ask freakyangel IF SHE IS REAL OWNER PROVIDE ALL SUPPORT TICKETS FOR THAT ACCOUNT PLSSSS DO SO ..........WILL PROVE ALSO THAT K2 GIVE ME PERMISON TO CHANGE PASSWORD AFTER I GIVE THEM ALL INFO THAT IS CORRECT ........also will prove this bitch dont have info to do so cause she aint got my 9 digit click and buy only the hacked last 4 of my cc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!! PWNT

Banned

ALSO IF NOT MY ACCOUNT I CHARGE BACK THE PREM I BOUGHT WONDER WHAT HAPPENS SHOULD BE NOTHING BEING ITS NOT MY ACCOUNT RIGHT ..........................

WafflesAndCocaine

yo , if its your account do forgotten password ? and shut the f$ck up , if its truly your account you have the original email no? if you dont have that then its not even your name... even if this person does get a bann from forums wont do shit , just have to make new name ^^ gl w/ gettin your name back if its even yours.

if this account has been bought then you probly wont get this name back , you enver were original owners and it just shows account trading has become very difficult these days and is very unsafe.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast