Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

NVM ITS WORKED OUT

This is a discussion on NVM ITS WORKED OUT within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude read my topic b4 you post any more of your ignorance pls...
Page: 3

Banned

dude read my topic b4 you post any more of your ignorance pls

WafflesAndCocaine

i did read it , it clearly says that your friend got it from somone then he was poor so he gave you it and then you got scammed , good job like i said in my previous post if the name wasnt originally yours you probly wont get it back , banning this person wont do anything she can make a new name lol even if ip banned still can make new name ip can be changed , warning other people that she is a scammer is only good thing that comes out of your post , you say you can do this and that , but really you cant do shit to her ^^

damn its so fucking retarded how like 99% of posts about ronark are about people scamming people. you fuckers need to grow up and realize that scamming someone in a fucking online video game makes you a piece of decomposed garbage. i just hope that in a few months all those pieces of shit will leave and we can finally try to play ko like it should be played. I came from another server and there are about 20x more people there and 20x more people here are looking to scam people. i can't help but think how fucked up those kids' social lives are.

by the way i don't know why anyone cares about a char that was actively koxping bosses in eslant with whoever was on it at the time. the name is pretty tarnished, at least until they re-enable ncs. its temporarily down. so is char select :P

freakyangel

dude maybe u should get the story straight and talk to me first instead of start flaming? geez all ko freaks r the same =.=' sighs

read my post in the other topic, talk to tristan who gave me the account named crone, who never told me it was sold etc

and as i said before, u ddint tell whole story, and im willing to give u acc + e-mail + all info back, if i get my items back (woe +6 + dual mds +7 + some other shit)

and bout that CS ticket, wtf? sry but thats not written by me :|

oh and btw, why would i pm u about the rogue if i did know about everything, if i did know i hacked u etc? :s i dont see the point there

i pm u asking where u got the woe from, cuz i lost one when i put it on a rogue, and then i get flamed for being hacker etc :| sorry? :s

nato

shes a fucking scammer!

KaChing

-_- she isnt

lol +1 2 that, also she has been selling and buying stuff in usd for awhile i rly dont think she would scam ur ass for a lvl 60+ rogue, and also ppl should rly get both stories before they start calling other ppls scammers, from a guy who was supposidly
    ( spelt that wrong lol) got scammed and also has wat 9 posts

PussyCatER

IN RONARK MAYBE DAAAH 63 almost 64 tho with items

i just read the other post about this and its rly not her fault as she said, she even said she would give u all the account info if u give her back the items that were taken from the char when u changed the password with ur mysterious hacker friend u got lol its not that hard 2 figure out that u guys seem 2 know someone who can change the password for u not only once but TWICE lol, so u basically fucked urself there when u said that lol

also lvl 62+ isnt really that hard 2 get if he says so on how he lvls lol so shut up pussycater, and hell even those items would be easy 2 get if u spent atleast 2-3days in moradon buying sellin, upgrading selling and also making trades, and also do some farming on the side 2 buy cash for scrolls lol, even get some armor 2 upgrade while ur at it

lol i should of just edited the above post but i forgot all about that srry for these 2 posts lol

Banned

dude first of all yatta eslant bosses wtf you talking about bro ???? i lvled so if before me it was like that i dont give 2 shits cause my name is good im legit guy with legit trades usd or igc i play this game 7 years i have been mod on myko and have so many friends cause im a decent guy who dont do shit like that and maggie i explain to YOUR clan the whole story its beyond me when i had account why the pass changed for the 3rd time ????? you should have been well infromed and items i lost

172mil coins
    full shell +6 2 peice +7 rebirth +1 rogue
    silver earring
    rogue earring
    belt of dex
    pp
    various other noob items

when i log account everything was gone but the woe and i moved it to my account in which it has disapeared since my post which was never bumped but woe for all those items is hardly worth it .

n/e ways if your will to give me email / account back im willing to public apoligize and withdrawn all statements from ko4life and its mods

WafflesAndCocaine

he stole your woe dont do it hes not worthy... and woe is a good staff...

Banned

U sold her WoE i think, pay her back for it, and im sure sheŽll give u whats yours

Banned

ok were talking now close topic pls just misunderstand in sell of account and there is a middle man screwing us both we think but we figure what to do next

Banned

good luck with it, ill msn a mod to get it closed for ya

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast