Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Oke so a deal went sour in beramus moved to right section if wrong plz

This is a discussion on Oke so a deal went sour in beramus moved to right section if wrong plz within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and if all went to hell and u paid for premium and they did not change password i would more ...
Page: 4

SirLoco

and if all went to hell and u paid for premium and they did not change password i would more than gladly refund the money..[/b]
    It did go all hell.. you should provide him the premium because of what you did to him and if your so positive about changeing the email then do it stop saying hes to lazy to do it he isn't to lazy he just can't fucking do it.. you should refund all the money he traded for the account as you traded back in the end, he obviously doesn't want the account now so give him back EVERYTHING he traded or in this case the gbs you lost him.

It's simple, No i don't think you should be called a scammer, And for the idiots here that Think you should. They need to look at a few things

You wouldn't have provided ALL of the information needed to change the email.
    You wouldn't have given the items back that you bought / traded for.

And All the guy had to do was sell the ring back to get his money since you say you only bought a shio's tear. So i don't see how it Was a scam.

At least you had the sincerity to give the items back

OMG Outside of the Acct Problems, you guys are arguing about 5GB&#39;s <_< , I&#39;ll give you the 5gbs when I log to whomever is crying about it. $3x5gb = 15 usd....ROFL.

Sorry I can&#39;t help about the accts situation, but common.....5gb&#39;s? $15usd? Leave me your IGN so I can pm you when I get home to give your 5gb&#39;s.

cheezza

D1rtySanchezZ

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234