Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Olympia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Olympia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SlmShady nice. in moradon right now... just for infos i know the guy very well , he ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by SlmShady

nice. in moradon right now...

just for infos i know the guy very well , he traded it in game cuz he thought it worth something , he asked me on msn how much he can sell , i told him to merchant it on a noob account cuz ppl that dunno the story will wine for sure (i would be the first one to say "wtf oly fucked up" if i didnt know the story)

anyway , guess what , the guy he bought it from is turk ...

armand0

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)
    Originally posted by tank
    Originally posted by armand0
    Originally posted by tank
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

For the first time, im going to agree with flippy.

So since flippy macro'd a little more than mantus, mantus is no longer guilty of cheating? Awesome, since turks are duping 9999 bus, i'll go dupe 9998 and be legit.

mantus banned for cheating, got punished, paid more than he gained, but tell me when the others got punished?

who gives a fuck whether or not they got punished. you have the power to punish mantus and you are not. this does not relate to anyone else so will you shut the fuck up about everyone else and take a look at your own clan

aga turk babas all cheat k

no generalization

every single last one of you

ALL of you.

tank a.k.a silence?? leecher of james?? how much np did u gain by leeching james a.k.a arrow shower hacker????

thats ur real problem, u cant accept to be pwned by turks

gl and hf, keep on crying and getting pwned. hadi cya

rofl?

proof kac aga baba siktir git nerdysyn turkey nuke?

When did I get pwned by a turk XD hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry I thought that was fucking hilarious. You see... turk and legit do not go together. Including you, dumbfuck macroing piece of shit.
    go play with sand, where is james? arrow shower hack back to cz, call him to make u np, ok baba?

macroing and me? ask every single player on diez, they ll give u the answer...

cukumu yala simdi, ok?[/b]
    I asked my diez people and they said you are legit. Good

But they also said, direct quote." he sucks, but hes legit "[/b][/quote]

i m open for a duel agains whoever says it. But let me guess no1 will, coz they know they cant.

zzz flippy shoulda told him to not trade for it or just trade it to another turk...

he asked me how much he can sell it , i was afk when he bought it :/

any1 with any power read these forums?

Banned

i'll 1v1 you on olympia, but i got no char on diez to use vs you :P

armand0

Originally posted by SinFiery
    i would do if weaston wasnt hacked.

some gays in the abyss...
    and they are witty too...

SiegeR

n00b use mantus's acc

i'll 1v1 whoever

Originally posted by Sanchez+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sanchez)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady

nice. in moradon right now...
    Olympia fuked up again...I guess a new dupe method discovered....zzzzzzzzzzz :angry:[/b]
    how is that duped? it's just from the FT chest.

Banned

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    i would do if weaston wasnt hacked.[/b]
    lol, he must have accidently downloaded a keylogged koxp.

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    Originally posted by Shard
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

known?

maybe u dont know reading, mantus macroed from 51 to 55 and banned for a month, i think he could gain 4 times that xp in a month in normal ways. Certain guilts have certain punishments, u cant exclude a guy from society for a mistake, thats the usual case in democratic countries. Mantus is great guy and a good friend, he ll al ways be in ZT.
    but thats not the Olimpia style, licking babashoppers ass is more popular and appreciated...

Sweet, so im going to go dupe 9999 bus, 9999 bes, and make full +10 shell and +10 raptor. I'll accept a 1 month ban, and be back and forgiven. SWEET, flippy pm me, lets make +10 armor.

well, i m really curious of ur age. Let me give u a small hint about modern law, different crimes have different punishments e.g stealing a bread and killing a human have much different punishments, got it???

maybe u should care more about known babashoppers, that every1 esp. arse lickers knows their names well

Lol, here we go with the age insults, typical when you have lost the arguement. Ok, and you think macroing is a "small" crime? See, you don't think before you speak. Macroing is not a "minor" thing. Also, your attempt at changing the subject from "Your clan allows known macroers to be a part of the clan" and "babashoppers" has failed. Stay on topic. Also, about your crimes, for the most part, they stay on your record for several years, if not forever, thanks.

sorry to see but u r just talking for talking, its clear enough that i didnt lose anything, u can struggle hopeess

1- age insult? if u dont even have any idea about the laws, there is no meaning of talking with u.

2-I dont say macroing is a small crime. Read K2`s policies, u ll see "Macroing first offence 30 days ban", "duping/illegal items permanent ban", is it clear enough?? i think yes

3- This topic is not about zt allowing macroers in clan(i think i expalined well enough, but it seems u cant understand. Mantus macroed, banned, punished, u cant judge him anymore), its about whole olimpia cheaters
    I know the laws quite well, in fact i've taken several years of classes.
    Ok, its a 30 dan ban, doesn't change the fact that he macro'd. In a court, if you kill someone, do you think it comes off your record? Think again.
    This topic is about cheaters, and that what mantus is.

Then again, your turkish, so i can't expect you to understand basic logic, sorry i set my standard so high.[/b]
    wow 5th post and at last something seems sensible, i was thinking i m trying to talk with a wall, u began to understand.

Mantus macroed and got punished, we cant exlude a guy from society just becoz of a mistake, he did wrong and understood he shouldnt do the same thing again, like every1 he deservers a second chance also. If u exclude every people made some mistakes, u would konw very well what will happen if u understand a bit from laws.
    Nobady here said mantus didnt cheat, yes he made a mistake but u dont have right to b1tch at ZT becoz they accepted him back after he got unbanned and promised not to do it again.

ps: if u want high standards, do not look at mirror![/b][/quote]
    Hý, ý ýs macro to lwl 70, clan plýsssss
    ý took punýshment for my actýons, plýsss clan, ýt wasnt my fault.
    ý deserve a second chance!

armand0

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

i would do if weaston wasnt hacked.
    lol, he must have accidently downloaded a keylogged koxp.[/b]
    sure,
    will u continue ur brainless comments?
    he got hacked by a db hacker..

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast