OrangeYouAreMyLife, Scammer Alert!!!

This is a discussion on OrangeYouAreMyLife, Scammer Alert!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy was selling an account on behalf of someone else, at first he didn't mention that it was not ...
Page: 1

Default OrangeYouAreMyLife, Scammer Alert!!!

This guy was selling an account on behalf of someone else, at first he didn't mention that it was not his account in his post. then we made a deal, and since he has got so many GG traders, I went first on PP.

After he received my payment, he went offline for like an hour and then came back online said to me the char he was selling is acutally not his. The real owner didn't accept my offer.

So a refund was asked for, and later he said he did the refund on PP.

It has been one week since he claimed he did the refund and I still haven't seen the money back into my PP account.

Guess you all know what happened here.....

The One And Only Senior Member

its not the place to post it bro..
    post it there :Cheaters

I think it's good to post it here so potential buyers will be alerted.
    You should provide some screen shoot and chat history
    in order provide a solid proof

Quote Originally Posted by flyingjack22 View Post
    This guy was selling an account on behalf of someone else, at first he didn't mention that it was not his account in his post. then we made a deal, and since he has got so many GG traders, I went first on PP.

After he received my payment, he went offline for like an hour and then came back online said to me the char he was selling is acutally not his. The real owner didn't accept my offer.

So a refund was asked for, and later he said he did the refund on PP.

It has been one week since he claimed he did the refund and I still haven't seen the money back into my PP account.

Guess you all know what happened here.....
    selling accounts for someone else is against the ko4life rules...thanks bro i was gonna buy GBS from him...but not anymore!

I recently responded to someone on this forum S> Opal Earring +2, come to find out it wasnt him, he gave me the name of 2 different people in game. So not everyone who post selling, are they selling there stuff sadly enough and this is also against forum rules. So be on your toes, sorry for you bro!

i was also trying to buy stuff from this guy, really fishy. his ingame name is SERIES and AGENDA. not sure if he plays any other accounts

good to know about him

hahaha the truth is finally revealed.. orangeyouaremylife tryed to scam me once. I wanted to buy 20 gbs from him once and asked to see the gbs befor i sent money. then out of no where he calls me a scammer and says'' y u need to see gbs something fishy about you. '' then over and over again calls me scammer even when i said well thank for your time he said ''get lost u worthless scammer imma put u on my unsafe ppl list ur just some noob random with 2 post noob scammer'' my reputation in game will speak for itself retiredpriest will vouch for that.

so good think this guys been made offically aware to the public. id suggest no one try and deal with this guy. he has no clue how to handle his buisness treats ppl like crap and now hes a scammer GL in real life orangeyouaremylife cause ur done for here

Quote Originally Posted by needy View Post
    hahaha the truth is finally revealed.. orangeyouaremylife tryed to scam me once. I wanted to buy 20 gbs from him once and asked to see the gbs befor i sent money. then out of no where he calls me a scammer and says'' y u need to see gbs something fishy about you. '' then over and over again calls me scammer even when i said well thank for your time he said ''get lost u worthless scammer imma put u on my unsafe ppl list ur just some noob random with 2 post noob scammer'' my reputation in game will speak for itself retiredpriest will vouch for that.

so good think this guys been made offically aware to the public. id suggest no one try and deal with this guy. he has no clue how to handle his buisness treats ppl like crap and now hes a scammer GL in real life orangeyouaremylife cause ur done for here
    Needy is 100% safe, I put my seal of approval all over his dough boy butt..

Quote Originally Posted by Fumar View Post
    I think it's good to post it here so potential buyers will be alerted.
    You should provide some screen shoot and chat history
    in order provide a solid proof
    +1 to that

and sorry for ur loss ofc

well i don't think he is scammer caus he bought from my friend account and he went first with my friend with no any problome and sorry for ur lost

Charge him back then.... ( kinda need proof that hes a scammer though)

I knew that there had to be something wrong with Agenda. I Mean even in game i never had any trust with him.